Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Christopher Hitchens, signs his book that denies the existence of God

Sensei   

Chris & Kim are no long! No one person'd death makes me happier, but these are two characters the world could do without. Hitchens was an outstanding polemicist, he exhausted logic to benefit his theories of all related to God,politics, and creationism. Rationale is only part of the ultimate truth; the other being faith. Some faith and some rationale Mr. Hitchins cold conquered worlds with his sharp tongue, but it be not. Kim, on the other hand, was a total nut fascinated with pizza and Japanese magicians.

Labada naartee ku niikinayaan, as a good buddy would say.

No believing person should ever sympathise with god-hating, morally corrupted and mentally retarded psycho. He was one of the worst atheist set foot on this earth, because he did not only denied the existence of God, but he cursed God and enriched himself through his defamation of God. In fact, he derived a great deal of satisfaction from cursing and lambasting the fundamental principles of Islam.I believe it is Allah's blessing that we have "death" because it is the great equalizer and it eradicates those who challenge Allah's might.

Garnaqsi;765757 wrote:
One of my favourite thinkers. May he rest in peace.

"If hell has Christopher in it, then I’d like to reserve my place there now. " - Stephen Fry.

Prometheus;765792 wrote:
^ Amiin, adeer. No matter. It has been said, rather aphoristically, "in heaven, all the interesting people are missing". Dadyowga caqliga ka curyaamay midh baan odhan, oo waa halkii Cantara bin Shaddad ee: wa Jahannamu bil Hitchens, atyabu manzili
:)

:D :D

I think these lot do not know the meaning of 'hell' and therefore perhaps they think it is an after life social club - where one palls around with friends and crack jokes about the boring lot at the 'heaven' club. :D

Perhaps definition of the word 'Hell' is order:

1. A place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death

2. A state or place of great suffering; an unbearable experience

Ladies and gentlemen -that in effect means - there would be no time for small chitchat let alone joining and enjoying the company of great 'entertainers/intellectuals' - as you lot hinted/assumed - rather the dwellers of hell will be preoccupied more with weightier things like "perpetual suffering and an unbearable experiences"

So the question is - do you still want to go to Hell (being mindful of its meaning) or would you rather be somewhere else? :D

NGONGE   

ElPunto;765858 wrote:
Little different from Ayan Ali Hersi and Ann Coulter. I guess even those will have people eulogizing their supposed brilliance and creativity.

One thing is for sure - by now he has definite answers about the existence or non existence of God, Heaven and Hell.

Lots of difference actually. Coulter and Hersi are simple rabble rousers without the intellectual ability of Hitchens. His downfall of course is in giving in to his doubts and declaring that there is no god instead of carrying on with his (obvious) search for truth. As a Muslim, hell it is I say but he's still no Hersi or Coulter. :D

Garnaqsi   

Sayid*Somal;766876 wrote:
So the question is - do you still want to go to Hell (being mindful of its meaning) or would you rather be somewhere else?
:D

By 'somewhere else' do you mean a 'celestial North Korea', to use a Hitchensian phrase? :P