Apophis

The end of Farmaajo is being decided in Nairobi

Dabrow   
4 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Dabrow,  

Gedo is part and parcel of Jubaland, and it will sink or swim with Jubaland. So stop this nonsense.

On this we have different opinions sxb. I think Jubbaland is the nonsense.  

Apophis   
20 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Dabrow,  

Gedo is part and parcel of Jubaland, and it will sink or swim with Jubaland. So stop this nonsense.

You are not part of Jubbaland discussion. I think Omar Jees took care of the last pirate refugees in Kismayo. 

Just now, Apophis said:

You say puerile and effeminate yet it is you who uses smiley faces to make a point like a teenager.

I thought fish was supposed to make you intelligent. But then again, Tanzanian genes...

If you must know, I use smiley emoticons because your silly clownish antics can’t be taken seriously. You, sir, are as useless as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest..lol😁😁

14 minutes ago, Apophis said:

You are not part of Jubbaland discussion. I think Omar Jees took care of the last pirate refugees in Kismayo. 

It seems, like Dalmar, you have no boundary too low to stoop to get at a new supply of outrageous bullshit to burnish.  

You’re a hopeless simpleton, indeed. 😆 😄

Dabrow   
58 minutes ago, Apophis said:

I support gedo state. Compromising of only gedo.

Unless empire ambitions comes into play Gedo state would of course only be Gedo. The important things is to provide service and relief to the people and realize the potential of the land. Somalis often forget why states or institutions exist. Its to serve the people, my vision of Gedo state could do that. 

5 minutes ago, Dabrow said:

Unless empire ambitions comes into play Gedo state would of course only be Gedo. The important things is to provide service and relief to the people and realize the potential of the land. Somalis often forget why states or institutions exist. Its to serve the people, my vision of Gedo state could do that. 

While I respect your vision for Gedo province, I’m afraid I disagree with the cliche of abjections that you’re using to justify it. I don’t think it is necessary. Ultimately,  when you develop Gedo, you develop Jubaland; which in turn develops Somalia as a whole.

Saaxiib, bacdaan aad isku xiraysid iska fur!

Dabrow   
5 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

While I respect your vision for Gedo province, I’m afraid I disagree with the cliche of abjections that you’re using to justify it. I don’t think it is necessary. Ultimately,  when you develop Gedo, you develop Jubaland; which in turn develops Somalia as a whole.

Saaxiib, bacdaan aad isku xiraysid iska fur!

My whole justifications list would bore you Tillamook so lets agree to disagree.

Apophis   
7 hours ago, Tillamook said:

If you must know, I use smiley emoticons because your silly clownish antics can’t be taken seriously. You, sir, are as useless as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest..lol😁😁

You use smiley faces because you cannot construct or convey what you wish to express.

That means you are a child. But then again pirates are not known for intelligence.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Apophis said:

You use smiley faces because you cannot construct or convey what you wish to express.

That means you are a child. But then again pirates are not known for intelligence.

Ha ha ha😁

An caanoboore knuckle dragger talking about the intelligence of others! Tsk, tsk, tsk...

What’s next, Apophis? Shall ye smite us with a whirlwind of pungent flatulence in here? 😁

Apophis   
On 6/16/2019 at 7:11 AM, Tillamook said:

Ha ha ha😁

An caanoboore knuckle dragger talking about the intelligence of others! Tsk, tsk, tsk...

What’s next, Apophis? Shall ye smite us with a whirlwind of pungent flatulence in here? 😁

I am arguing with a teenage girl. The mistake is mine.

Apophis   
1 hour ago, Dahireeto said:

People are still arguing with undercover Jeegaan supporter claiming to be OG clan member.

It is mind-boggling. 

What is Jeegan? Are the the same people camped outside Garowe?

On 6/18/2019 at 7:18 AM, Apophis said:

I am arguing with a teenage girl. The mistake is mine.

lol@ “argue”😁

You,  silly man, are an imbecile if you ever thought you are capable of engaging in “argument”.

To argue means to put forth reasons for being for or against something; and we all know you lack the cranial and logical capacity to able to do so. 

So who do you think you’re fooling in here, You caanoboore guzzling nincompoop? 😆 

Apophis   
On 6/19/2019 at 11:09 AM, Tillamook said:

lol@ “argue”😁

You,  silly man, are an imbecile if you ever thought you are capable of engaging in “argument”.

To argue means to put forth reasons for being for or against something; and we all know you lack the cranial and logical capacity to able to do so. 

So who do you think you’re fooling in here, You caanoboore guzzling nincompoop? 😆 

Speaking on Canaboore, wasn’t your hero Ilhan raised on canaboore in dadaab?

I bet you yourself came through there. Your hatred of OGs makes no sense, weather Kismayo, Doolo or Garissa, we have always welcomed, regrettably, pirate refugees.

There are many in Nairobi who live peacefully thanks to claiming some fake lineage with 0gs.

maskin alleh iska amus. You will forever live under me.