Apophis

The end of Farmaajo is being decided in Nairobi

Recommended Posts

gooni   

Waa shirnay iyo waan tagnay waxba laguma badelo.

Zaciim dalkiisa u adeega iyo daba dhilifyo shisheeye u dacwooday layskuma ag sawiro adeer. 

Waxaa xaqiiqa intuu farmaajo joogay inay somaalidu u ekaatay dad ka fiirin karo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol @ Apophis😆

Whatever happened to your “pirate this and pirate that” shenanigans that you’ve been serenading us with of late? I’ve always known imbibing copious amounts of caanoboore 😂would ultimately cause a daft individual such as yourself to fail to see the forest for the trees.

In other words, Apophis, you’re so blinded by the personal political ambitions of a single Jubaland politician to see and analyze the situation as a whole.

Love it or loath it; Jubaland consists of Lower Juba, Middle Juba and Gedo. You must, therefore,  embrace the fact that all citizens of Jubaland have the right to challenge for the presidency of Jubaland, including reer Gedo. So this personality worship of President Axmad does him a disservice, in my opinion.  

I believe, Axmad Madoobe can hold his own against most politicians in Jubaland and his chances of getting re-elected,  however mediocre, in my view, will not be enhance with you spouting off  all the unhelpful nonsense you’ve been polluting our eyes with in this forum.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
24 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Lol @ Apophis😆

Whatever happened to your “pirate this and pirate that” shenanigans that you’ve been serenading us with of late? I’ve always known imbibing copious amounts of caanoboore 😂would ultimately cause a daft individual such as yourself to fail to see the forest for the trees.

In other words, Apophis, you’re so blinded by the personal political ambitions of a single Jubaland politician to see and analyze the situation as a whole.

Love it or loath it; Jubaland consists of Lower Juba, Middle Juba and Gedo. You must, therefore,  embrace the fact that all citizens of Jubaland have the right to challenge for the presidency of Jubaland, including reer Gedo. So this personality worship of President Axmad does him a disservice, in my opinion.  

I believe, Axmad Madoobe can hold his own against most politicians in Jubaland and his chances of getting re-elected, in my view, are very good without you spouting off  all the unhelpful nonsense you’ve been polluting our eyes with in this forum.😁

I am bored of arguing with reer tuna fish. You are irrelevant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
8 hours ago, gooni said:

Waa shirnay iyo waan tagnay waxba laguma badelo.

Zaciim dalkiisa u adeega iyo daba dhilifyo shisheeye u dacwooday layskuma ag sawiro adeer. 

Waxaa xaqiiqa intuu farmaajo joogay inay somaalidu u ekaatay dad ka fiirin karo.

Your mind has been corrupted by kacan miseducation. When they should have been teaching you how to reason they were teaching you siyad bare songs.

 

intu farmaajo jooga Somalidu waxey aragtay:

Nin muwadib oo ethiopian villa somalia looga diibo.

Zobe oo kun qoof ku dhimatay

bool qarax oo kuman lagu waayay

xamar oo amni daro iyo shabab oo so xogeystay

wanton thievery of public resources but Farmaajo clan 

need I go on??

That is the legacy of Farmaajo. A weak man choosen while Somalis were running from the fryin pan but we fell into the fire.

Farmaajo is the worst thing to happen to Somalia post the civil war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Apophis said:

I am bored of arguing with reer tuna fish. You are irrelevant. 

Ha ha ha.😂

Always head for the exits when cornered like the pitiable rat that you are: What’s the matter, saaxiib? Could you not muster a response longer than one sentence? 😆 

If it’s any consolation to you, I agree with you. Farmaajo is an incompetent insect who will not get re-elected in the next national election, because he has done nothing of value for the Somali people to deserve such an honor, again. However; unfortunately for you though, so too will Axmad Madoobe NOT get re-elected to the Jubaland presidency. Just like Farmajo’s abject incompetency at the national Federal level, so too will Axmad Madoobe incompetency  to build local support within the WHOLE of Jubaland will become his political undoing. And No! support within some of the caanoboore community only will not suffice—after all, Jubaland is not only home to Caaanobooreyaal but also other Somalis who’s hearts and minds he has not won over.

So saaxiib, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but political incompetency in Somalia(both at the Federal national government and Federal regional government) will not be rewarded with re-election.

All current politicians in Somalia should take heed. Either they work hard for their local people and build enough local support within their respective jurisdictions or their asses will be chucked out like the garbage they are.

...Now that I have educated your silly ass, lemme get back to enjoying my tuna 🎣 fish. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, don't fall for Apophis's buufis because he is not from OG clan. Trust me, I have very good sources. Juballand belongs to Puntlanders, Gedo, OG and other Somalis. It is a shared region with diverse population. No one hates OG clan, Madoobe or anyone else, and vise versa. This demented creature was just calling Lasanod a "hell hole".  Use your senses people.  Apophis is a Jeegaan Kikuya worshipper from Nairobi ghettos, paid to troll social media. Don't waste your time arguing with this nacas. 

 

  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
6 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

Guys, don't fall for Apophis's buufis because he is not from OG clan. Trust me, I have very good sources. Juballand belongs to Puntlanders, Gedo, OG and other Somalis. It is a shared region with diverse population. No one hates OG clan, Madoobe or anyone else, and vise versa. This demented creature was just calling Lasanod a "hell hole".  Use your senses people.  Apophis is a Jeegaan Kikuya worshipper from Nairobi ghettos, paid to troll social media. Don't waste your time arguing with this nacas. 

 

Piratelanders have no say in Jubbaland. It is a majority 0g terriorty followed by a distant second reer Gedo.

The rest are guests.

 

And I am not Jeegan but I respect the Jeegans for colonising you and civilising you. We know after the Sayid you guys fell back into a nothing people.

 

And laascanod is a hell hole if I compare to Garissa or Wajir or Kismayo or Afmadow or qabridahar, or Fiiq etc.

It is a lifeless desert. Prove me wrong.

3 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Ha ha ha.😂

Always head for the exits when cornered like the pitiable rat that you are: What’s the matter, saaxiib? Could you not muster a response longer than one sentence? 😆 

If it’s any consolation to you, I agree with you. Farmaajo is an incompetent insect who will not get re-elected in the next national election, because he has done nothing of value for the Somali people to deserve such an honor, again. However; unfortunately for you though, so too will Axmad Madoobe NOT get re-elected to the Jubaland presidency. Just like Farmajo’s abject incompetency at the national Federal level, so too will Axmad Madoobe incompetency  to build local support within the WHOLE of Jubaland will become his political undoing. And No! support within some of the caanoboore community only will not suffice—after all, Jubaland is not only home to Caaanobooreyaal but also other Somalis who’s hearts and minds he has not won over.

So saaxiib, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but political incompetency in Somalia(both at the Federal national government and Federal regional government) will not be rewarded with re-election.

All current politicians in Somalia should take heed. Either they work hard for their local people and build enough local support within their respective jurisdictions or their asses will be chucked out like the garbage they are.

...Now that I have educated your silly ass, lemme get back to enjoying my tuna 🎣 fish. 😁

Tuna fish, Jubbaland has nothing to do with you. 

And Sheikh has Ahmed has outlasted a few of your suspicioulsy Tanzanian looking pirate leaders. 

Not that the issue of Kismayo has anything to do with you.

  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dabrow   

Only on paper does jubbaland concist of of all the three regions however in reality middle jubba is no go area and as long as Madoobe have been president he has not step a foot in Garbaharey the capital of Gedo region. This is undeniable facts. The kenyan backed Jubbaland project failed not only because of Madoobe but its whole structure is manipulated to favor certain groups over others. Well thats not gonna work and people will look elsewhere and hopefully more  will see the benefit of Gedo state that will stand for the locals wants and needs. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Apophis said:

Piratelanders have no say in Jubbaland. It is a majority 0g terriorty followed by a distant second reer Gedo.

The rest are guests.

 

And I am not Jeegan but I respect the Jeegans for colonising you and civilising you. We know after the Sayid you guys fell back into a nothing people.

 

And laascanod is a hell hole if I compare to Garissa or Wajir or Kismayo or Afmadow or qabridahar, or Fiiq etc.

It is a lifeless desert. Prove me wrong.

Tuna fish, Jubbaland has nothing to do with you. 

And Sheikh has Ahmed has outlasted a few of your suspicioulsy Tanzanian looking pirate leaders. 

Not that the issue of Kismayo has anything to do with you.

All that generic and harmless drivel you’ve spouted above is music to my ears, Saaxiib.😆

I have indeed been known to possess the ominous reputation, and the necessary forum skills to have caused many a spastic buffoon like you to get so unhinged that most SOLers can’t help but cringe with disgust at your puerile and effeminate replies when challenged.

In any case, sxb, there is no need for you to act like a deranged caged baboon at a zoo who flings its excrement at the patrons of the zoo,  whenever it feels a slight push back .😁

All I said was, neither Farmaajo nor Axmad Madoobe have the wherewithal or leadership abilities required to get re-elected, nor should they. 

Now, if you are able to refute the truth of my assertions in here, then by all means do so without resorting to further perverse turpitudes. But if you cannot, I shall have to chalk it down to the trademark dimwittedness inherent in the dangerous consumption of expired caanoboore ...lol😁😁😁

 

  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dabrow said:

Only on paper does jubbaland concist of of all the three regions however in reality middle jubba is no go area and as long as Madoobe have been president he has not step a foot in Garbaharey the capital of Gedo region. This is undeniable reality. The kenyan backed Jubbaland project failed not only because of Madoobe but its whole structure is manipulated to favor certain groups over others. Well thats not gonna work and people will look elsewhere and hopefully more  will see the benefit of Gedo state that will stand for the locals wants and needs. 

 

 

 

Dabrow,  

Gedo is part and parcel of Jubaland, and it will sink or swim with Jubaland. So stop this nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
2 minutes ago, Dabrow said:

Only on paper does jubbaland concist of of all the three regions however in reality middle jubba is no go area and as long as Madoobe have been president he has not step a foot in Garbaharey the capital of Gedo region. This is undeniable reality. The kenyan backed Jubbaland project failed not only because of Madoobe but its whole structure is manipulated to favor certain groups over others.  People will look elsewhere and hopefully more see the benefit of  Gedo state and if I could dream with a new capital built from scratch between all major present towns.

 

 

 

I support gedo state. Compromising of only gedo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
20 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

All that generic and harmless drivel you’ve spouted above is music to my ears, Saaxiib.😆

I have indeed been known to possess the ominous reputation, and the necessary forum skills to have caused many a spastic buffoon like you to get so unhinged that most SOLers can’t help but cringe with disgust at your puerile and effeminate replies when challenged.

In any case, sxb, there is no need for you to act like a deranged caged baboon at a zoo who flings its excrement at the patrons of the zoo,  whenever it feels a slight push back .😁

All I said was, neither Farmaajo nor Axmad Madoobe have the wherewithal or leadership abilities required to get re-elected, nor should they. 

Now, if you are able to refute the truth of my assertions in here, then by all means do so without resorting to further perverse turpitudes. But if you cannot, I shall have to chalk it down to the trademark dimwittedness inherent in the dangerous consumption of expired caanoboore ...lol😁😁😁

 

 

You say puerile and effeminate yet it is you who uses smiley faces to make a point like a teenager.

I thought fish was supposed to make you intelligent. But then again, Tanzanian genes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.