Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Picturesque

-Lily-   

Iskushuban is a disgraceful name, I’m surprised the residents of that town have not changed it yet.

Yes, Somalia is beautiful, no doubt about it…shame though.

NASSIR   

Gabbal, Libaax is giving our beloved country a good image contrary to the popular beliefs in the media. We have the most beautiful country in the world.

Calmadow is another stunning place in the North East.

Keep it coming!

Guys, let us not ruin the thread with regional talk and other nonsense arguments.

NOTE: If the 6 pictures I posted on this thread are not sufficient and you crave to see additional pictures from the motherland, try to search mighty google for the imperative keywords "mogadishu paradise" and you will be redirected to Libaax's other fabulous picture thread with all the heavenly backdrop to make your head spinning. If you can't find it, here it is. I am trying my best to do my part for my homeland (specially for my birth city of Mogadishu) and I hope, with the bits of pics I compiled here and there, I have somewhat enhanced the motherland’s image in the eyes of many.

I will update this thread again with new pics as soon as I find good quality pictures.

Chimera   

Beautiful pictures LST could you upload them to Wikicommons? because they will immediately show up on 'google images' when you type 'Somalia' and those are the type of images i want to see representing us.

AYOUB   

LST

I've seen the "Boocame" picture with a "Sanaag" tag on it on another site, any background info of these photos?

^^ Maya, the picture is from Boocame environ and the general landscape is typical of what we know as upper Nugal. Politically, Boocame is part of Sool region. Sanaag scenery is quite different saxib if you are familiar with the land. Dhulku isma leh oo waa kala duwan yahay.

^^^Man LST one must thank you for the hard work. You have done more to change the image and brand of Somalia. Wow, we are not abouth death and droughts, our land our sea and our people are beautiful.

Keep up the good work. As for the Boocame pic, its the best one and the area of Nugaal region needs more material..