Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Qac Qaac   

Eagles barely won man.... against great DDDDD they strugle homeboy.. so i can't give them respect... i have to see them in the superbowl then i will...

Capital Z... are u saying Pats could only win in Foxboro.. do u think, this is the fenway park.. loool. waraa am i qac.. or am i seeing doubles..

Jaylaani   

BEAGLES are the most over rated team in the NFL. They have the weakest schdule and they havn't play no body so far.

The NFC stincks all together.

raula   

the superstition about REDSKINS and its association with its presidential candidates. I didn't know such idiotic curses existed..but I believe it now since I am hoping Kerry comes out the winner..Premonition from the REDSKINS loss to PACKERS ;):D booyah :D

Wiilo   

raula u know that too,,,,,,,,,,,wow :D:D:D

yEah Kerry is gonna win. ;)

Oooooh, by the way i voted for him.......Hahahaha

:D:D

Go figure

yo Jay thank u finally sum 1 that sees da light

yo da Super Bowl winner is cummin outta da AFC im sorry but da NFC aint sayin much if da Dolphins were in da NFC i think they would won more games then 1

this yrs Super Bowl Champs are cummin from da AFC lemme be more specific da AFC EAST but still lemme be even more specific its gonna be da Pats

Jaylaani   

Capital,

I agree the Pats are the team to beat. I don't know about the Dolphins winning more than I game in the NFC though. The dolphins are bAAAAAAAAAAAd.

What is your prediction about the Beagles and the Steelers much up this week?

Capital Z saxib you must be hallucinating ,

The eagle picked up from where they left off saxib, that cheat shot on MCnab seriously damaged hopes, but we won’t cry over spilled milk, this is another year and another run, The girly pats will get what they deserve, if they ever pass the Steelers!

Qac Saxib what team are you a fan off or are you a typical Turncoat?

Qac Qaac   

Bret Favr bro...

Guys we all know NFC is better than AFC.. even TV games don't show AFc games, only CBS does, with crappy commentators... but NFC is what to watch, most of the monday night games involve teams from NFC, except Denver, Pats, and Chiefs, the rest no one wants to see, they that boring..

Nfc... vikings, pakcers, giants, eagles, bucks, cowboys, 49ers, come on guys.. west coast offence... and if u take out Broncos and Pats, u would realize superbowl were always won by Nfc team.. Packers title town.. 49ers and west coast offense, dallas cowboys troy aikman emmit smith.. come on guys.. AFC is finally showing a compition thanks to the Pats and Brancos that's about it..

Jaylaani   

Qac,

CBS shows AFC games because that is who they have the contract with same as the fox and NFC.

I agree with you that the NFC has a better history but they’re not as good as the AFC teams at the present time. With the exception of the Eagles and maybe Seattle, there is no any other contender in the NFC.

Speaking of the Monday night football, they showed more AFC teams so far than NFC…look it up.

NFC isn’t the only conference that employs the west coast offense.

Do you know what the west coast offense is? I’m just wondering bro.

yo Jay dun pay no attention to Qac simply put he's jus qac

if da falcons were in da AFC they woulda lost way more games than 2 that i gaurantee y'all

Originally posted by LANDER:

My question to you ppl is who does the better dirty bird, Lewis or Owens?

guessin y'all seen terell owens imitation of Ray after scoring that touch down. Hilarious
:D

No doubt that was kind of in your face. TO is having a good season.

Guys don't count my vikings out yet, we just had one bad game and we still leading our division.

Hey CapZ didn't the falcons beat the crap outta broncos last week? so what is your point? NFC is much better this yr than the AFC! and the Pats why don't you just accept it they are not that good.