Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Qac Qaac   

Wiilo guess what again.. the Giants are killing the vikings 27-0 last time i checked that's pathetic...

and your eagles the best offense, the best raciever are barely holding to their lead, 2 field goals no touch down what so ever.. ceeeb badanaa.. Ravens DDDDDD..

Rokko   

oh boy, me hate'em Giants, they sure did looked and played like a Giants against my Mossless Vikings.

Let's look at the bright side my dear Viking fans and pray we don't loose next couple of games. If so, FIRED TICE>>>>YES I SAID>>>>

yo S_online lemme tell u sumthin yeah da pats lost and da streak is ova but look at da bigger picture we're 6-1 tops of our division and conference and if we keep this up we gonna get home field advantage thru out da playoffs till da superbowl

and remember for this game today we had too many injuries Corey Dillon RB out

Deion Branch WR out

Ty Law CB out

not tryin to make excuses but we're missin too many of our playmakers especially Law and Dillon

we coulda used Dillon's power running but dun worry we still 6-1 but dayum this is wah defeat tastes like its been bout a yr since i last tasted it

raula   

I left home when the Giants were 17-0..you can guess that I had given hope then..knowing that it was just minutes past the 1st quarter :mad: :eek: But da hell with vikes man..what is this..are they telling me that w/out MOSS, we are nothing :confused: wat are Bennett,Campbell,Burlerson,etc doing..ridicolous..anywayz..I have another theory..I think we are cursed by the GIANTS :eek: Why does alwayz there seem to exist some sort of a curse btwn the NYKers and other teams.

So tha's my theory now ;) and I approve for this message :D mucho grasias.

Qac Qaac   

new england lost looooool... and face the same team next week...

vikings are not real team, depend on only one guy.. he is out, they out..

LANDER   

My question to you ppl is who does the better dirty bird, Lewis or Owens?

guessin y'all seen terell owens imitation of Ray after scoring that touch down. Hilarious :D

yo Qac i think u really r goin Qac

next week is da Eagles and da Steelers da only way u can face a team twice is if ur in da same division

da Pats are in da AFC EAST and here are da teams

Pats

Dolphins

Jets

Bills

and da Steelers are in da central i think and here are da teams

Steelers

Ravens

Browns

Bengals

So how can they face them back-back games and even twice in da same season

yo Qac i already told u do ur homework then holla ight

All i know is that my STEELERS won homeboys.

Big ben showing everybody why he's not only the rookie of the year but one of the best in the league. Hasn't lost in 17games if you go back to his miami-ohio days the boy is just sick.

3 or 4 gonna make it to the probowl from the steelers offense and next week when Kendrell Bell comes back its gon be a sick game against the Eagles

PATS 21 AND DONE!!!!!!

Matkey   

Eagles is the team to beat because of their all around game. Thir offence are not getting the respect they deserve. With Owen their mian receiver, McKnabb will prove wrong that red-neck-neocon talk show host, Rush Limbo.

Salafi, good to know there is another Eagles fan. I have been fan since R. Caningham was thei first quater back.