Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

raula   

Ok here is another season of pure NFL. I gotta say though McNABB has improved this season..he is at the top in the NFC big East(ahead of the giants). On the west-side-the vikes beatdown over Bears was a comeback needed. What's the news folks?

raula   

^^^^did you see the passes to Purple fever #84-Yahooooooooooooo :D now the game against the Saints was truely a mission complete (bringing down the house for real icon_razz.gif )-the VIKES are on the run yaw-better watch for Purple fever. What the hell happened to our BORDER RIVALS(PACKERS :eek: )-I guess too much cheese aint helping improve their stats eh. Way to go VIKES and hell yah to CULPEPPER-MOSS combination-its NFL KAMASUTRA ;) :cool:

On the side: Lord have mercy on the GOPHER :mad: Iam so not even gonna say a pinch-hopefully it changes...ouch!talk about a blow to the stomach-we had to loose to both MICHIGAN team...ayaayaaayaya.. :(

Ok back to Ramadan redface.gif Ramadan Mubarak

Qac Qaac   

There was never rivary between Minisota and Green bay.. minni just became good, where green bay is known a title town... a small business team that does good job.. maybe there are a rivary between Packers and Bears.. but vikings.. vikings who..

thank god u guys have Randy moss, and Garnett, or else know one would ever heard about Minnisota... oh yeah and that wwe governor u guys had..

Packers are 2-4 now.. with only Bret Favr and Ahman Green, the rest of the team sucks.. specially on the Defensive side of things.. but hey is never too late for complete turn around..

Wiilo   

Qacqaac that explains where u are sxb, did u just say that? There have been a rivalry btw the Vikis and Greanbay, may be u don't watch, may be u are kind of ppl that likes to talk about NFL but don't actually watch the game, or don't fellow the history of the teams amd the NFL sxb..Lol

wax badan aa kuu dhiman in that department sxb :D:D

Go figure

Qac Qaac   

ok show me the rivary.. i know they both play in the same devision and must play each other 2wice each year... but their rivary is nothing compare to the bears vs. packers... now that is history... as for vikings.. they are late commers.. and might wanna have a new history against green bay...

Raula, That was pretty TD between three guys. Incase if you guys missed it, you can see it here.

5vike1018.l.jpg

This shows you how fast this guy is, this was against two deep defenders and he is still beat them.

Play Maker Saxib, whats with you and the vikings, they couldnt do it with Chris Carter, Moses, and Calpepper! what makes you think they will successed! come, we're accept more eagle fans! i have a jersey for you!

Rokko   

Ohh boy am I worrying or what with this week's game between the Vikes and Giants..as many of Vikes Fans remember, Giants where the one who rotten our 6-0 season last year and we never recovered. So I'm hoping with Moss not 100% we can blow the shidh out these Giants..

yo Salafi online & da otha eagles fans did y'all watch las weeks game vs da Browns com'n now Garcia ran ova Brian Dawkins like nuttin he supposed to ur big hitter nah man he aint got nuttin on Rodney Harrison

we all kno how far da eagles gonna get da conference finals they shoutld've fired Andy Reid by now this 6-0 start aint nuttin

da pats are 21-0

Wiilo   

Well, this year and year is not the same, this year they are very deep, and strong, and u will see what they will do this year............& no matta wat the New England do, the eagles is gonna beat them...........

By the way, the "Eagles" are my team........

Go figure

Capital Z saxib pats are the Commissioner’s team,

what do u expect! did u see that cheap shot on Denovan last season in the playoff!i still have nightmares about that game!

Originally posted by Salafi_Online:

Play Maker Saxib, whats with you and the vikings, they couldnt do it with Chris Carter, Moses, and Calpepper! what makes you think they will successed! come, we're accept more eagle fans! i have a jersey for you!

No way salafiOnline, you gotta admit vikings are exciting to watch. about philly don't worry they just gonna choke at the end like they always do.

Wiilo   

>>>>Game of the week, the Vikis Vs. the Giants>>

The vikis want beat the Giants so bad, 'cause they beat and killed their chance of going to the Super Bolw..........watch & enjoy the game...Lol

Go figure :D