Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Jaylaani   

I have been watching this guy since college. Every catch he makes is incredible. He is just that type of player. He could have been that much better if he had Randal throwing to him instead. God I can almost see it 50 TD per season. How cool is that?

BTW, I am not Vikings fan but I recognize talent when I see one and Moss is definitely unique talent

Originally posted by G0ldenchild:

awww The vikings are in a verge of not even making the playoffs ..what happend to that 6-0 start huh lol

Green bay is the taking NFC central...sorry to bust your bubble

It is all good saaxib we still control our destiny we win one more game and we are in, and we may also play one playoff game at home, so the things are not looking bad after all.....

BTW did you see that a$$ whooping we put on KC today?

Macalin   

[quoteIt is all good saaxib we still control our destiny we win one more game and we are in, and we may also play one playoff game at home, so the things are not looking bad after all.....

BTW did you see that a$$ whooping we put on KC today]

----------

Yea yall played some foosball ..but then again u had to....and one more road game in arizona u should be OK

How BOUT THEM BRONCOS!...we made it !!! YEAH...CLINTON babbes

Jaylaani   

The Vikings are very had team to figure out. They switch gears so quickly they are so difficult to follow. They are hot and cold with a blink of eye is not even funny. You have to be consistent in order to be successful in this league. They are in the weakest Conference in the NFC and they have the most talent. They shouldn’t be fighting for a playoff spot. Forget about the packers, the Vikings should be the favorite to win in their division. Hands down.

I can not believe arizona just knocked us out of the playoffs, this has to be one of the worst team sports collapse ever and it is all but the the coaches fault. They have the best WR and maybe one of the best QBs in the league and they don't know how to use them.

Oh well it is been a nice run, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Go Eagles(I jumping on that bandwagon).

Jaylaani   

The Vikings with their running attack type of offence was exposed by non other than the worst team in the NFC, the cardinals. The Vikings proofed the fact that home run offense is not always the answer. Yes, it is exciting to watch. As a fun I love to see Daunte throwing sixty yard TD to Moss down the field but you need a balance attack offence to win in this league, which the Vikings failed to employ. Don’t worry though. They will be back. No, I am not Vikings fun, just objective observer.

Playmaker,

I wouldn’t bet on the Eagles. Their receiving core is very suspect and Donavan is not a big game player. He seems to be very confused out there under the spotlight of the playoffs. He tries to do too much and his coach doesn’t help him either. They only get by because of their defense I think the Rams are the team to beat.

P.S. How about Donavan going to the pro-bowl with 16 TDs and 11 INTs and 79 QB rating. That is 79 out of 158 folks. This proofs how corrupted the pro-bowl selection is. That is why no one watches it. It is nothing but a popularity contest.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

The Vikings with their running attack type of offence was exposed by non other than the worst team in the NFC, the cardinals. The Vikings proofed the fact that home run offense is not always the answer. Yes, it is exciting to watch. As a fun I love to see Daunte throwing sixty yard TD to Moss down the field but you need a balance attack offence to win in this league, which the Vikings failed to employ. Don’t worry though. They will be back. No, I am not Vikings fun, just objective observer.

Jaylani,

It wasn't anything the cardinals did, the team just choked at the end. We talking about 11pts lead less than 3 minutes to go, 6fumlbles from the other team none of them bounced our way, the Onsite kick, the last play (4th down and goal fro the 30th)god i can go on and on but it won't do me any good matter fact it hurts, i am not gonna lie..

P.S. How about Donavan going to the pro-bowl with 16 TDs and 11 INTs and 79 QB rating. That is 79 out of 158 folks. This proofs how corrupted the pro-bowl selection is. That is why no one watches it. It is nothing but a popularity contest.

If you look the Nfc Qbs the only good QB is Daunte and favre, donavan made it because of the team record, you can't argue that. His team have the best record in the NFC and have homefield advantage thru the playoffs.

RayZak   

let me tell u guys who should be the quarterback for the vikings, not daunte calpepper, he ain't shyt,

the white dude got us up to 6-0 while daute was on the injury list. and he satisfied moss good. moss rather go for farrere instead. oh well, am guessing who won't even be back next yr, dice got lucky he got three streight coachin.

I don't think so RayZak, Daunte was off to 3-0 start before he went down and ferotte was 2-0, but he only beat falcons without vick and 49ers... the 6th game was daunte's. There is no question about the Qb situation, Daunte is one of the best in the league it is the deffense that lost a lots of games for us and the coaches...

underdog   

Culpepper to Moss, thats the best thing the vikings will ever see. You don't just replace a QB like Culpepper. I'd easily put him in the Top 5 with McNair, Vick, Pennington and Favre. Peyton Manning can kiss my a$$ - always chokes, just won his first playoff game. Well Guess what!!!! The Indy Defense CAN'T STOP PRIEST.

Hey Rush limbaugh I mean jaylaani lolo; Are you conveinced now that Mcnabb is a good QB? All the joke aside thou the guy couldn't play any better, he just took over the game at the second have and when it mattered the most he came tru big time...Big up to Philly. I don't know if they will win the SB but i think they will be there for sure!

Jaylaani   

Play maker,That is cold man. How dare you compare me to that sub human individual?

About the game yesterday, it was great game to watch for all the NFL fans out there. Donavan played great game precisely his running attack was second to none. He really took the game over and put his team on his back congratulations to him and the Eagles. However, you must admit the Packers had the game won and let it got away from them. I mean how often do you see Favre making a mistake like that. Yeah, he has the tendency to throw up and let his receivers jump for it but this wasn’t close. He made a bone head decision at the end. That poor receiver wasn’t any where near to make that caught. In addition, the packers played conservatively. Their Couch ought to be fired along with the Rams’ Coach.

P.S. I live in Philly but I am going with the Colts for obvious reasons.

How about you?

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

[QB] Play maker,That is cold man. How dare you compare me to that sub human individual?

Jeylaani Saaxiib, You know it was a joke.

I mean how often do you see Favre making a mistake like that.

I've seen him so many times doing dump mistakes like that. I know they played better than eagles and probally shoul've won the game, I don't feel sorry for them. They stalled our spot anyway to begin with.

As far as the playoffs i will like to see the Colts and the eagles at the Super bowl, and eagles winning the SB. Go Eagles!