Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Jaylaani   

Tampa is opening the season on the road against the Eagles in Philly the same team they beat in the NFC championship. I think that is very disrespectful. They are the defending champions for crying out loud. They should be at home playing in front of their fans.

raula   

I agree Jaylani..very disrespectful..However, my keen eyez are on...the Vikings Vs.Packers :eek: ...Lord with the current fuss over Hovan and Favre..I there will be a brawl once they Packers get here..Is on baby!! It will be team Vs. Team..but I gotta mention though..the Packer boys(cheeseheads) got some cute-a$$ boys...Whefff!!!

On the other hand, Collegebowls..here it comes...go gophers!!! :D:D we gonna party like ...

Jaylaani   

Raula,

Favre is still one of the best QBs out there and the Packers are better team as whole than the Vikings. I know they still have Mr. Game breaker, Moss that is but they going to have a long afternoon trying stop the Packers offense.

Salaan...

Is Steve Young still playing with 49ers??

How about Barry Sanders with Detroit Lions???

Well, those two folks were still kicking and making some records when I last watched dhaw-ball. One thing I like dhaw-ball is waala is dhawaa. ;) I wish they were xaliimooyin instead of marax guys playing around. Is there any xaliimo football league? Baliis, ii sheeg. :D

And I can see Rawla can kick some...--well, never mind. ;)

Macsalaama.

Jaylaani   

I think they are two different baller and they have different skills however, Moss can't go to the middle of the field. He is too wirey. I give TO the edge.

Originally posted by rudy:

ans is simply owen....hommey will kick moss butt any day! u check it out...bro.

think they are two different baller and they have different skills however, Moss can't go to the middle of the field. He is too wirey. I give TO the edge.

Ok Rudy and Jeylani This was the outcome........

Randy Moss 8 catch 172 yrds an 3Tds..

And T.Owens, Humm was he in the game today playing? 55 stink yrds and no TD..

21vike29.l.jpg

24vike29.l.jpg

I rest my case gentlemen....

6-0 start any more doubters out there. 16vike19.l.jpg

This one got to be the best play all this year in the NFl, over the shoulder no look pass "TD"..

6vike19.l.jpg

Rokko   

Playmaker, thanx for pic..dang did u see that play...was watching the game and was bout to take break till i heard the anouncer going like...ohh my god whata play Moss caught the ball..was like what??>..

well, da rest is history. I know many were saying Vikez are 5-0 cuz they haven't played a winning team..so that game goes out to them...Sikz...

Viking..all the way,...but gopherz gotta come out da hole...dang..