Amigos

Fugitive Col. Caare begs Somaliland's Parliament to save him

Amigos   

"waxaan xal u arkaa in baarlamanka iyo golaha gurtidu nimankan commitment u qaadan" 

I thought obese Caare was ready to wage war? Why is he begging the same parliament and guurti he called "xaaraan" not that long ago? 😁

Also, why can he not put two coherent sentences together without the video cutting? 

Amigos   

Around the 0:21 mark in the video above, you can see that the Qardho Pirates who filmed the fugitive blurred part of the video: 

118906122_Screenshot2019-06-1120_08_59.thumb.png.dd3475994c873fbc4e8e8ca14229ca6d.png

If you are curious as to what they were hiding, its the embarrassment of the obese mad man turning up to make a press conference without buttoning his shirt 🤣:

1352167087_Screenshot2019-06-1120_08_09.thumb.png.7cafb0ba3d1d052ca469cc7ce585c483.png

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Honesty, I didn't think that SL will became this weak after 30 years. Thanks goes to jeegan. 

1- Burmoddow militant (** went to PL .

2- Col.caare militant (**) went to PL.

3-Wadanii party (**) meeting with xamar.

4-Many colonels been killed by jeegaan in daily basis every where within SL . 

5-SL infrastructure is bad . Ex. boraama road iyo burco bridges. 

6- Losing Bari sanaag for good to PL . 

7- Many minsters going to xamar. 

All that happening with watch of jeegaan and still coming !.

I hope SL Ismo fix this before its to late.

Amigos   
12 hours ago, FBISOMALIA said:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Honesty, I didn't think that SL will became this weak after 30 years. Thanks goes to jeegan. 

1- Burmoddow militant (**) went to PL .

2- Col.caare militant (**) went to PL.

3-Wadanii party (**) meeting with xamar.

4-Many colonels been killed by jeegaan in daily basis every where within SL . 

5-SL infrastructure is bad . Ex. boraama road iyo burco bridges. 

6- Losing Bari sanaag for good to PL . 

7- Many minsters going to xamar. 

All that happening with watch of jeegaan and still coming !.

I hope SL Ismo fix this before its to late.

What has Col. Tipsy aka Xaare done so far? Other than begging Somaliland's parliament via the magic of youtube press conferences? 😀

1 hour ago, Amigos said:

What has Col. Tipsy aka Xaare done so far? Other than begging Somaliland's parliament via the magic of youtube press conferences? 😀

He vowed to shell Villa Morgan..... Let's see if he makes good on his promise.🤪

Col. Caare's flirting with 'Somalia Unity' seems to have come full circle. I heard him say 'Jamuuriyadda Somaliland'. I can also see that he replaced the fake Somalia Army insignia  that he was sporting in his last video back with his old Somaliland Army insignia :D

Because he knows the soonest he advocates for 'Unity' is the start of his end. Not even those that are with him due to clan affliation can swallow the 'Unity' bill. 

We say to Col. Caare, you have taken one step in the right direction. Now, lets address the issues peacefully and through the democratic means we have established. 

galbeedi   

Do you guys hearing different things than the guy says. He want to prosecute Biixi and Kaahin. He is also trying to gain some sympathy from the people.

Yet, If I were the leaders behind this movement, I would have created a political wing and a better leader than Caare. He can be the military commander, but the leadership should be given to  a civilian with mandate to fly around and talk to media.

If I were Puntland , I would demand for the colonel to stop talking and do some action. 

18 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Do you guys hearing different things than the guy says. He want to prosecute Biixi and Kaahin. He is also trying to gain some sympathy from the people.

Yet, If I were the leaders behind this movement, I would have created a political wing and a better leader than Caare. He can be the military commander, but the leadership should be given to  a civilian with mandate to fly around and talk to media.

If I were Puntland , I would demand for the colonel to stop talking and do some action. 

LOL

There are no leaders and this is not a movement. It is just an angry man, yes, he may have good reasons to be angry. But it is not a justification enough for what he is doing and certainly there is no cause here. 

That is what everyone, including his own sub-sub-clan traditional leaders and political figures concluded.  

No politician worthy of his name would want to risk tarnishing his image by siding with an angry man with no cause. 

Do you actually think Col. Caare is able to do any action? I will go sleep, wake me up when he does. :D

24 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Besides, it won't be Col. Caare that will be paying the biggest, it will actually be Garowe Administration. They know it. 

43 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

On the contrary its in Puntland's interest that he simply sits down.

You cannot be hosting trouble for your neighbor and expect your neighbor will not do more worst or at least the same.

If he starts war he cannot go back to Puntland he knows it and probably told in very clear terms. If he starts war he can only continue into Somaliland and not come back to Puntland.

Let alone an angry and unreliable man even ONLF was treated that way.

ONLF could not operate from a base in Puntland, Somaliland or Djibouti against Ethiopia.

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Besides, it won't be Col. Caare that will be paying the biggest, it will actually be Garowe Administration. They know it. 

More terrorist attacks 😀.

This man is in the news again. Must be smart or his handlers are smart. Mouse klicks are worth gold these days.

He made the wrong choice of going to Puntland. Should have gone to Mugadishu. That would have been more face book, more money and more headlines.

Puntland will do what Eritrea did with Ethiopian rebels. Keep them 20 years and strictly telling them not to do any military operations from its territory. Those who tried secretly all died or captured by Ethiopia.