Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Whats inside your ...

Pucca   

it was for a good cause...i mean i am making use of my kitaab and i guess if i ever see a non-muslim who wishes to learn about islam, i'll get them one too *there's no way im giving my copy ofcourse...*

lying is OKAY if its for a good reason...

Aaliyyah   

^naah its prohibited period...dnt make excuses dee...

Che I just find that hard to believe. But, anyways inshallah grab one at your local mosque or buy one if you must.

salaam...

Pucca   

^wouldnt it make sense for you to first ask if he would read it before suggesting he get one? it would be pointless to buy one and just let it collect dust.

che, get one only if you'll read it.

ps. aaliyah dear, i wouldnt have lied if they would have just let me have one when i asked! it's their fault i had to lie...and woman! stop making me feel guilty

Aaliyyah   

^obviously the quran is for reading purposes. Thought that goes without saying.

am not making you feel guilty, its you who feel guilty cuz u know u're guilty icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Actually lying is allowed on three occassions.

I know people who have the Quran on their shelves and markey xaaladda xumaato bey u ordaan. So it is never waste to get one.

Che

I always butt in where I am not wanted..when it comes to Quran. But mainly i read it when on the bus, or train or when I am waiting for someone/thing. I find it directly talking to me for some reason.

Aaliyyah   

Ms.DD what are those three occasions that one is allowed to lie sis?

Che don't get one if you are gonna decorate ur house w. it. But, get it if you are going to read it and you sincerely want to change and become a better muslim inshallah.

Ms DD   

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie in war, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people” (Ahmad, 6.459. H).

I would want more explanation for the 'lying to wife bit'. Although having asked before, I was told that it was 'honey, you look beautiful, or your butt doesnt look too big"

The lie surely cant be major

chubacka   

Inside my HUGE bag,

Books

Notepad

Pen

Lots of pencils

vaseline

folder

Purse

Hse keys

face cream

mirror

and anything else i remember to grab in the morning.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

And Wadaad advised us one time to on the Quran when a wife and husband are doing their thing?

Is that even ok?

loooool how can I miss this?

erm no. But there is dua for that.

Saying Bismillaah at the time of intercourse is mentioned in the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “If one of you says, when he has intercourse with his wife: ‘Bismillaah, Allaahumma jannibni al-Shaytaana wa jannib al-Shaytaana ma razaqtana (In the name of Allaah, O Allaah, keep the Shaytaan away from me and keep the Shaytaan away from that which You bestow upon us),’ if it is decreed that they should have a child, the Shaytaan will never harm him.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5165; Muslim, 1434.

With regard to how this benefits the child, the scholars differed as to what is meant by the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “the Shaytaan will never harm him.” There are many opinions:

1- That what it means is that the Shaytaan will control him because of the blessing of saying Bismillaah, rather he will be one of the people of whom it was said: “Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves” [al-Hijr 15:42].

2- It means that he will never harm him physically.

3- It means that this is a means of his being protected from shirk and kufr.

4- It means that he will keep away from major sins.

5- And it was said that he will not be harmed by the Shaytaan’s participation in his father’s having intercourse with his mother, as it was narrated that Mujaahid said: The one who has intercourse and does not say Bismillaah, the Shaytaan wraps himself around his thing and has intercourse along with him.

Ibn Hajar said: Perhaps this is the most correct answer. But the first answer may also be correct, especially since we know that many people who know about the great blessing of saying Bismillaah may forget all about it at the time of intercourse, and for the few who may remember it and say it, pregnancy may not occur. If this is very rare, then it is possible that the first answer may be correct.