Sign in to follow this  
you3

WHY SOMALIS MANS ARE...........

you3   

why do somalis mans are so bad to their lady when they get marrigeis to them with a weeks and plan the lads fulse the so mans are so bad

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

Well let me see i can't say all mens are bad cuz you know there are bad women too. you can't judge mens are so bad cuz you don't wana be sexest. I think all what it takes is be treat him well and he will treat you as a queen.After marriage i don't think there should be such a problem, cuze man is like how you take care of him, if you only know what i mean.

Much love untill we meet again....

u2 if u have experienced this problem, its due to serveral conditions, i.e., couples who r clueless about each, meaning they didnt have enough time to know each other etc., however, if u notice successful couples, its mainly cuz they been together 4 while before marriage and r in sync! arrainged marriages is usually what bites the dust

cuz it brings 2 ppl who never met before, thus, the saying u cant learn to swim when u is already in the ocean!

famous mali saying ((who entered my oecan!!))

OG Moti   

Sister Asraa well said .. nothing to add, i am still sad for that chicken... but sister well said ... mac mac to Asraa from all somali men.. i represent them and no one can disagree with that... smile.gif

I think what really makes this problems of women and men seem larger than life is that as a nation or a race we are very small, no more than 10 million ppl. And then how many of that are women and children, one is left with couple of millions of men. And meet thousands of rotten guyz, as might as well label them all as bad men. You know what i say, if u don't like what one resturant offers, there are plenty of other varieties you can have. So if most of somali men are bad in your opinion then looking into other ponds isn't a bad idea. :D:D:D:D

OG_Girl   

lol@Moti and his chicken .

all i know r my father and my brothers. My father is the best husband and best father.Also my brothers r nice and funny like Moti :D .

(they r somali males too ) So sis/bro no need to generize i am so sure ur father is great father too.

salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

lol@Moti and his chicken .

all i know r my father and my brothers. My father is the best husband and best father.Also my brothers r nice and funny like Moti
:D

(they r somali males too ) So sis/bro no need to generize i am so sure ur father is great father too.

salam

OG...ur brothers are LIKE Moti miyaa??? Sheekaa heysaa!! i think i know otherwise (remember that place where PAL s TALK ... icon_razz.gif

sorry didn't mean to lose track of the topic...You3...sista i think Men will only do WHAT U ALLOW..and relationships are a two way street..u both have to be dedicated..it shouldn't be a burden on 1 party..

be careful who u marry or befriend...there are twisted people out there

OG_Girl   

lol@Infatua.5an .

what is wrong with my ....Moti :confused:

i know that place u just mantioned by the way i have totaly different personality here .. :D <--wink wink .

salam

Adna   

Salaama calykum

Thanks walaalkiis OG-MOTI,, for being standing by me,,, just kidding ok,,, any ways abowe I realy appreciated all that mac mac from all- somali men huh,,,LooL,,,, I accepted,, ok,,as long as you represented them wouldn't accepted from no one else,,,, nothing personally with my writting,,, cus waan luloonooyaa,,, i have learned this new word reacently,,,,,Much love to all my sis and bros,,,, un till we met one day... :cool:

Perfection is for Allah and only Allah..so it's natural that you'll encounter some bad ones and others that you'll try to live up to their goodness.

Alxamdulilah, like OG_Girl, I was blessed with understanding, loving, fun brothers..that I'm actually envious of their girls :D

so look around some more:)

Senora   

Originally posted by you3:

why do somalis mans are so bad to their lady when they get marrigeis to them with a weeks and plan the lads fulse the so mans are so bad

sweetie, maybe you should write in somali, you lost me after this word:::marrigeis