Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Something that got me thinking.....

I don't know, this kinda pictures really look funny! It's the same with the infidels, I live amongst. If you're ignorant about your religion, Lord and the purpose of life, then everything can be expected of you.

Here in London for example you see people with tatooes all over there body and well body-piercing like four to six rings on their lips, ears, noses etc! They're animals with no brain.

I really can only laugh about them, as they put a unnecessary burden on top of what they have to already endure.

We all know life is hard enough, so why would I've a dog in my house and be the dogs carer when I come back home after a long days work?

Wallaahi this people got issues, call me 'lazy' but I wouldn't certainly take a dog for walk in the woods and deadends in the middle of the night after 10 hours of work and four hours of commuting! These people got nerves, sometimes I just want to relax I guess, but these infidels have to feed their dogs, give them a bath (as they can't cleanse themselves), take them out, play with them like little children and clean after them or take them to the toilet and put their 'nappies' on, when they're sick!

Administer the dogs medicine, brush its teeth, cut their finger/footnails and remove any flees by brushing the dogs 'hair'! Then you've to take the beast to bed and read him/her a good night story. After that the dog will come to your bed because it is 'scared' and in the morning you discover, that the dog 'accidently', shid itself whilst you were sleeping!

But don't mind, when the beast looks you in the eye, you can't help it but smile and give it a kiss (tongue to tongue), whilst also absorbing the dog's lively salivia! On top of that the dog has got its own bowl and you have to prepare special food or carry extra shopping for the dog, which means loss of good and valuable money!

No wonder, why infidels commit suicide or are genrally depressed when it comes to life! Why would I do that?

I guess some people are just crazy!

Waterlily, Female circumcission is something to be applauded and encouraged according to it's true tradition and meaning but not in it's corrupted way e.g. the barbaric pharaonic mutilation!

You might not be aware of it, but unlike many false statements put forward here without clear cut evidence but idol talk, it might come to a surprise to you, that female circumcission is actually obligatory in the Shaafi' and Xambali law of Schools!

The majority of Somalis describe themselves as being followes of the Imaam Shaafi's madhahab (law of school). They folllow the Shaafi' branch of school of thoughts!

In the days of the prophet peace be upon him, female circumcission was wide spread and he encouraged it. Even in Imaam Bukharis book may Allaah forgive him, he has a full chapter/header dedicated to this topic!

When the prophet peace be upon him was talking about the right way of 'ghusl' and when it becomes obligatory, he reaffirmed and said "When the two circumcised parts come in touch with each other at the time of intercourse, then ghusly becomes unavoidable even when bodily fluids aren't being discharged like semen and female ejaculation!

It refers to the male and female gentials, when the prophet peace be upon was talking about the "two circumcised parts"!

On the other hand, once our prophet peace be upon him was in Madinah and he saw a woman from the ansaar, who used to circumcise girls he said to her "Don't be too excessive with it, cut a bit and led some blood but don't cut the whole bit off because that would be mutilation! In male circumcission only a tiny bit of flesh is cut and nothing is done to 'excessively', the same should be done with the women withougt excessiveness ofcourse!

Female circumcission has got many social and medical benefits, when done in the right way and not to excessive, cut a bit but not all of it and led some blood but don't over do it definately, that's the overall message!

Many social ills like zina is reduced, when females are circumcissed as the desire for sexual intercourse is reduced like in male circumcission, that's why the gaalo cannot control themselves from their high-ranking MPs, Presidents, entertainers to the local man and woman on the street! It has also got many medical advantages like in male circumcission and no thinking parent wouldn't consider that opportunity!

Even the others madhaaheeb agree, that if it's not obligatory it's something good and to be encouraged and it honours women but they don't see it as sinful if women are not circumcissed but all in all the evidence points out, the good sunnah of Female circumcission and it should be encouraged but not in it's brutal form. We don't want to see to much excessiveness and cruelity!

Xoogsade   

If it is not obligatory then for women, one can not bother with it right? And this circumcison the scholars said was "mustaxab" is not even the pharoanic one somalis do.

We can add to the fact that no Hadith was quoted "Authentic" or "otherwise" about the daughters of the prophet being circumcised. An act that wouldn't have escaped from the companions of the prophet as they were keen on emulating the prophet in matters of religion.

Someone posted once in SOL a comprehensive link about Circumcision. I forgot which section it was. It had very good argument for some form of girl circumcison, medical reasons because in some regions/ethnicities of the world some women had overgrown "whatever" that could be bothersome and a piece of it are cut to avoid problems for the women in the future. It said nothing about desire reduction.

Anyway, The pharoanic one is criminal no question about it. And the sunnah classification for women calls for more debate.

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't say such things!! An ignorant minority of Muslims believe this is an Islamic practice, while the other 99% don't, and many Muslims have spoken out against it. Yet, it's still the ignorant minority who the media listens to and talks about on the news and in the paper. Why? [/QB]

99% ...lol You r kidding..right? . N by majority, do you mean the Muslim populace in the west or the masses throughout the world. If you are saying majority of Muslim worldwide acquiesce with your view that FGM is not Islamic practice, then you are darn wrong. I can't make sweeping statements about all Muslims, but I could tell about the cultures that have been exposed. As Somali, I know majority of my people back home associate FGM with Islam. I also had the pleasure of growing up in Pakistan where honor killings are very prevalent. Majority of men that murder their daughthers/sisters use Islam to justify their actions.

n As to why the media talks only to ignorant, It is just good TV, period and granted that there is Muslim bias, but dats given!

Sheh, thanks for the link! However I've to point out, that you did not understand the essence of my post!

Xoog, you're clearly missing the point here. Read what I've written before writing a baseless and ignorant reply.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Sheh, thanks for the link! However I've to point out, that you did not understand the essence of my post!

Xoog, you're clearly missing the point here. Read what I've written before writing a baseless and ignorant reply.

Would you be kind enough to clarify where I missed the point without insulting me? :D:D

I don't take offence at being told I am ignorant of something islamic because I want to learn. So go ahead Sakhar.

Originally posted by Sakhar:

From 'Sakhar, read this', u understand that I did not understand the essence of your post?

Wala qhariib.