Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Meet Aiko.

Kool_Kat   

She is happy to clean, read a map, help with accounts, get me a drink, speaks only 13000 sentences, doesn't nag!!!! And can do this for 24hrs!!!! Shidh, I need me one of her...

Le said: “Her software could be redesigned to simulate her having an orgasm.”

Laakiin hadeey taas dhacdo bey dhibaato weyn taagnaan doontaa... :D

Cara.   

The whirring and clicking makes her less "creepy" for some reason. I wonder how technically advanced her voice recognition and ability to identify objects is. Is she really able to learn? That's really fascinating, if it's true.

But honestly, except for the doll head, it's hard to see what's so special about her being "female". Do men have a strong yearning for women to identify food they've already made? Maybe true love lies in being able to tell the weather in remote airports.

Malika   

"He said: “Aiko doesn’t need holidays, food or rest, and will work almost 24 hours a day. She is the perfect woman.” "

Ah! The purnishment for such a statement should be electrocuting him by his balls. :mad: :D

I'm already in love ....... :D

“Her software could be redesigned to simulate her having an orgasm.”

If they fix this issue .... i'm sure i'll go get one ,,,,,,, :D

Abtigiis   

Who cares if she doesn't get an oragasm as long as she keeps one going. War taas baa loo baahnaa. It is time we divorce the mortals we call wives and go for this unending sensation.

Markaad diyaar noqotaba waa where is it? No place for I am sick iyo other distractions.

Abtigiis   

welcome serenity. Saakaan islahaa ma baafisaa tolw. Happy to see you back the serene. She is not a substitute for a women, laakiin sometimes it is good to try the weired.

NGONGE   

^^ I am going to order me a black one. Markay ta kale ega xanaajiso, tanaan caluusha kaga joogsan while saying 'ada ku xiga'. :D

Bess.   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ What's evil or violent about that? Are you defending dolls now you mad woman?

If the dolls looked liked rabbits, i doubt you would be having this stimulating conversations with each other.

Its just another form of misogynous and juvenile behavior that men indulge in.