Saalax

Militia from east Burco defects to Puntland

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

East Sanaag ayay ka shidantay. :D 

East Sanaag, Puntland is in interesting times indeed.

4 minutes ago, Saalax said:

East Sanaag, Puntland is in interesting times indeed.

Siyaasadda Somaliland ee Bari Sanaag xisaabteedu waa xidhantay. :D 

galbeedi   

It is all fake news. 

Waa lagu sheegayey. Hadana ciidan uguma aanu tagin. 

Both the guy asking the question and the governor are plotting against Buurmadow.

Saalax   
15 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

It is all fake news. 

Waa lagu sheegayey. Hadana ciidan uguma aanu tagin. 

Both the guy asking the question and the governor are plotting against Buurmadow.

It is confirmed by local sources. They were at Xingalool last night.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Good Evening, SL playing big game here . Gen.Carre in Qardo south bari Sanaag. Bur moddow militant in middle bari sanaag , SL in yube on north. Its tactic to attack PL from all sides . In my opinion . PL should sent them to Sool to fight under PL name specially tuqaraak . 

Saalax   
31 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

If it is true, then something bigger is cooking. I have some news but will wait for confirmation.

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

If it is true, then something bigger is cooking. I have some news but will wait for confirmation.

Galbeedi is got the spices... Bariis bilaa milax ah bariis maha. What is the news. :D

Somaliland will not telorate armed 'specially organised' clan melitias where-ever they are and under what ever name they come.  Meesha fawdo iyo kala danbayn la'aan ka jirta is acrros the borders into Puntland. Xashiishku xashiish kale ayu u tagaa oo dabayshu isku meel ku ururisaa. 

On a serious note, I think this is all made up by the spin-doctors and the fools are running with it (Read Puntland news sites). 

galbeedi   

An insider within the government of Puntland told me few things that that is mind boggling. 

He said that when president Deni visited UAE he did not meet  Muuse Biixi at all, but met some of the highest officials of the Emirates.He said when the UAE officials met president Biixi , they insisted on that both Puntland and Somaliland should find common ground and stop border skirmishes. THey told Muuse not to disrupt the border issue especially Sanaag and eastern Golis mountains  where Al-Shabaab and ISIS are both active. 

Yet, the news coming from Hargeisa is that Muuse want to reach the so called Somaliland frontier and close the border.

He said , " The UAE has more interest in Puntland than Somaliland" . Not only the Boosaaso port management  but other regional and political issues within Somalia are usually conducted through Puntland.Their hope of returning to Somalia is through Puntalnd politicians. Since the relationship between FArmaajo is getting nowhere Mr. Deni is looking deals around the globe to enhance Puntland. Even the Chinese had opened an office in Garowe to help their government run development agency.

Now, why would a UAE based Boqor Buurmadow want to wage war against Jeegaan?. He is either interested about stopping the bleeding of his kinsmen in Sanaag and make peace with west Burco, or the UAE is teaching a lesson to Muuse Biixi after refusing their orders.

Either way, It is astonishing that the governor of Sanaag who should be bringing his cousin Caare  from Qardho is in Hargeisa and telling the media that a new dangerous group than Caare had started from Sanaag. We all know a few clan rebels with few technicals will not be a great threat unless they have big powers behind them. If that is the case, Jeegaan and Muuse are in trouble. 

In the west we used to say, " Balaayo Bari bay jirtaa"

WAr jiraaba cakaaruu iman.

Deni is the most dangerous politician in the Horn. He is very smart guy who understands regional politics very well. Look at the progress he's made in just few months. 

Faroole, the father of "Puntland lagalama tashan" policy is fully behind President Deni. 

@galbeedi

That was the mother of all spice ups. :D

So after all, Buurmadaw is a puppet of the UAE?. Love the creativity. 

Did it ever cross your thoughts that Buurmadaw wants Gudoomiyaha Xisbiga Kulmiye as per the Burco Agreements by the two clans. While President MBC has told close circles that the hagbad is getting more crowded this time. I leave it to you and your 'my sources told me' crew, to digest this further and what who is crowding the hagbad.

Besides, the disgruntled clansmen will be dealt with as much as it was dealt with those from Col. Caare. 

So there you have it, and your sources once again have played you and your naivity or probably creativity. :D