Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Where will you be?

damn 15 years is a long time....inshaalaah ilaaheey hadoo igaarsiiyo...ill have married, had 4-5 kids....have my own company,stocks oon hadda haaysto ne oo aan ku guuleeystey which has made me rich..and open my very own restaurang

My dream is to help somali kids back home! build them a place they can have fun and to take care of them. I will also like to build sports teams around all over the country and have tournments..Inshaallah.

maajo   

Damn, Maajo you beat to the president thing. Anyway our approuches to the precious Kursi are different. Anyway i think you will be the one , iam gonna overthrow.....lol

load your guns now....mr rich

looooooooool.dhib hana gelin. wasiirka maliyada ayan ka dhiga

sthml_lady waw somali-lady having stock that made her rich:) oo weli see tahay la dhihin aboo okisyoon adogis..would i get share from ur stock plz lol?may be u need an employee who is creative and surely make progress:)

Adna   

salaam

me in sha'laah in 15 yrs i would like to see my self in xamar where else i belong specially in xaafad that i was born love runtii. let me se i hope will be a doctor and 4-6 kids and a wonderfull husband. i think flyingstil we sharedreams aren't we? i want to open a ckitcen were the poor can have some thing to eat, and i want no body would be starving to death were a live. the only thing u will be asked in aakhira is ur daris. that is what i wana see my self in 15 yrs if i'm still a life.

love you all

Miriam1   

crazy, as it may seem i want to live in Egypt, Masr!! i want to head the sales and marketting divison of a large international company, and live in somalia during my many months off..marriage and kids only allah knows about those aspects of life.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Oh Dreams , well it is always nice to have good dream(not day dreams) but i haven't seen any one of you ended "inshallah" if god willingly,so what did that tell you ,your dreams will never become true. now go back and re-edit your dreams and end "inshallah" for sure.

a/salaam

Miriam1   

^^How true, i just noticed when i reread my reply thanks..

INSHALLAH, everything good i hope and dream of for myself and those I love will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

what a an ironic nite! my radio station is play no u never gonna get it! song. what i like about this song is this! it dont matter what u say!!! but u never gonna get it...it remainds me of our situation, we r still think the world is gonna help us! they dont give a damn about us! so here is my thing! can we start one organization that help our ppl. say something as simple sending books or papers like you company uses one side in printing and send it to kids in is nomad country so they can use it their class room on the back side which is blank. what do u think about the idea! gimme feed back!

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Zakariye:

s/alaykum

Oh Dreams , well it is always nice to have good dream(not day dreams) but i haven't seen any one of you ended "inshallah" if god willingly,so what did that tell you ,your dreams will never become true. now go back and re-edit your dreams and end "inshallah" for sure.

a/salaam

Walaahi waa runtaa....thanks for reminding us walaalkiis.

Originally posted by Zakariye:

s/alaykum

a/salaam

bro..i think you missed my post....

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Sth-lady, yes indeed you did ,and also some 1 else who came to is Ayaanick,so thank you i went back and re-read myself, and for those of you who went back , it shows how serious you are, god bless you all.

c/salaam

Macalin   

why u ask where i will be 15yrs from NOW?--u wanna assasinate muah?..i dont sink so!

^prolly become the mayor of my hometown!..yes local gvt!..no kids(them lil rascals!)..2 wives! :D:D (one in baadiye + one in balad!)

Haneefah   

honestly, I don't know!

I dream way too much to have one consistent aspiration in life...so I'll just see what Allah (swt) has in store for me.

p.s It's interesting how most of the girls wanna have like 5-10 kids by that time :cool: