Xafsa

Where will you be?

Changed   

^^^^ lol

praciticing medicine i hope ,

may be married with 2 kids maybe

hey all that ^^ is fantasy who knows what may come out of it :rolleyes:

Raxmah   

Inshallah living life to the fullest, working to help children suffering from world disasters, hopefully married to allah fearing bro, and raising allah fearing children abt 4 inshallah. Just aspiration allah knows what's in store for.

raula   

lol-seems like there is gonna be a mini-SOL in somalia w/junior SOLers as well. All the gals are gonna be married with kids and a career(big shots)-and the guys are gonna be the freeloaders..aah I take that back..they will hold offices. Sweet now I see a future for SOMALIA icon_razz.gif

Now for me: I will be a baby factory ;) living in a greek mansion on the seasides of Bandarbeyla with 3 maids and a business tycoon husband who lives in AMERICA :cool: . My career will be teaching ESL to pre-school kids. Sweet :D:D ...heehehehehehehehe I am on a roll here-wat a life it would be-My parents will be so proud icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

^ Cute :D

Where will I be in fifteen years?

Hell if I know! I've tried to plan this out in the past, and experience shows that I have no idea what's going to happen. But I'd like to be married to a handsome European man, touring the South Pacific in our yacht.

Yeah..yeah..You lots can say whateva U want...

But Once I master The darkness that comes before you will be singin to my tunes and loving your rightful King...

For the time being dream on folks..and Ramadaan kareems..

Salaamaat

Miriam1   

Oh...man the resurfacing of old topics..its like a timecapsule..what did I say two/three years ago? Who was I then and Who am I now...heh

Egypt? no..egypt has to take a back seat..its more of a vacation destination..funny, the older we grow, the more our preception of time changes..your no longer planning with definte deadlines..heh

Rokko   

15yrs from now..Insha Allah, I plan on living somewhere near the beach in Somalia with my beautiful family. Enjoying life while recollecting things happen early on na'mean..

Wiilo   

^^raula dear waan kaa qayliyay nooh, make sure u invite us, and i mean us....

15 yrs from, i will probably be in somewhere Somalia, with bunch of kids, and PhD holder husband..insha allah..... and i will be president of wiilo benevolence center for the orphanage kids.....

wabillaah.............

Originally posted by xafsa:

Ok everybody...where do you hope to be or where do you see yourself 15 years from now?

Maybe older and fatter, with a few gray hairs and still paying off my student loans/morgage/car payments.

J.Lee   

where do you hope to be or where do you see yourself 15 years from now

Dead, whether assisted or natural it doesn't matter. I just don't want to live in this planet for that long. God Forbid.