Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Where will you be?

Xafsa   

Ok everybody...where do you hope to be or where do you see yourself 15 years from now?

What place what career?

For me i see myself in somalia with like 8 kids a great husband. I'll be doctor up there with my own clinic helping my people.

So my fellow nomads put your dreams here.

salaam

Buubto   

Well 4 me Allahu yaclam. I am just going to live like the prophet said “if u going to bed tonight don’t expect u will be alive tomorrow, if u r in daylight don’t expect u will reach at night” in another word know dat u could be gone in any minute. I just hope if I am alive 4 the next 15 to be good muslimah, living her own land & helping her ppl. If not I hope in uu ilahay iga xijaabo cadaabul qabr (Amin).

Hibo   

Anoo buul ka dhistay toofiiq.. labo eri carbeed iyo hal orgi.. u know markey qooqaan habeeyo.. odey maskiin ah, toban ciyaal iyo hal dameer. Si aan biyaha ugu dhaansado. that is it! Marmarkoone bada jaziira aan tumi lahaay .. just to remind myself of old times!! Hope to accomplish that in 15yrs.. think its possible?

ayaanick   

First of all MSU, in da house. Hibo,,stop it, that was my dream. Well hopefully, I will be back home, in like meel duur ah, a little cariish, hal ari, dooro iyo diiq (I need the protein ya know), maxaa kale, buugaag aan akhiriyo, and last but not least ceel(H2o,is important)....and maybe some husband, that is if he behaves well...and Insha Allah, my mom could be there too.........

Xafsa   

War walaala yaaloow reer MSU waa waa sheen!!!

Ari iyo cariish aa? rolleyes.gif Hibo iyo Ayaanick garabkiina alaha galo. Marki caruurta iyo ninkaba idinka jiradaan you know where to find me!!

salaam

[This message has been edited by xafsa (edited 01-25-2002).]

Hibo   

Insha-allaah, in 15 years time, i wish to be orbiting the Somali coasts, resting in style and fishing with my yatch, same spot where the leasure cruise Archilo Laura sunk. I wish to have a small summer home in the sea shore; somewhere i can set my foot on, during the windy seasons of the sea. What else is remaining, my equipments? yeah, one radio philips to keep me informd/BBC somali ofcourse.

NOT FORGETTING one wife and few other things like that, you know ;) ..and part-timely become a sea pirate, just for the fun...LONE ryder

PS:me and geel are at war at the moment but when my nerves are calm, i will give it a thought

OG_Girl   

Salaam , i was searching old posts so i foundthis topic intrest instead of westing money and open a new topic i brought back this topic .

i don't really have plan next 15 yrs but hope to stay in middle east and die here :)in moslim country . i am not aptimistic to say i will be in Wajeer -where my dad was born- .

salaam

Inshallah 15 years from now I'll be married with about 6 kids....A nurse practioner....back in my hometown....and....a good muslim. But right now I"m really hoping to be alive to see 15 years from now.

Haaruun   

Good to c that all of u are hopping 2b home in 15yrs from now. Me, I'm staying here, runing for Canada's prime minster...Naah, I would rather run after my comels qaba bac -qaba bac. Back home is the place 2b.

maajo   

INSHA-ALLAH BACK IN HOMETOWN -> H/WADAAG->SOONA CIYAAL-GOOF AND PLAY FOOTBALL BARXADA H/WADAG(BIYO AAROW) WHERE I USED TO PLAY WHEN I WAS YOUNG..AND SOME WHAT TO BE PRESIDENT OF MY COMPANY/ORGANIZATION..OR TO RUN MY OWN BUSINESS..AS I AM GOING UP TO BE A RICH ..NO PEACE IF PPL ARE NOT GOING TO ELECT ME FOR A PRESIDENT

I will be in somali army, hopefully reaching the rank of a general or field marshal. I will overthrow the goverment, hopefully a bloodless coup, Gen Mushraf style, but i will run somalia like Kim Jong IL Style. No mercy!

I can't stand free press, scholars, free enterprise or for that matter anything that can shift people's opinions or encourage them to rebel the goverment namely me...lol..So, who is in it with me people.....This evil plan might just work...You can have the worldy materails you desire, Yatches, beach houses, high rises, plantations, or your own range with geel, ari, or what have you, your own untraceable Swiss accounts. We blunder the country's natural resources. The offer stand for all, except Hibo. I hate Eri Carbeed. It has bad odor. You will be jailed smell pollution. Well everything must always come to end, i will either too old or be thrown. Either way, i will retire in Saudi Arabia like Idi did, and hope of prayers for forgiveness will be answered by God.

:D:D

later nomads

Damn, Maajo you beat to the president thing. Anyway our approuches to the precious Kursi are different. Anyway i think you will be the one , iam gonna overthrow.....lol

load your guns now....mr rich