Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Dear FutureMe,

Miriam1   

Dear FutureMe,

Did you graduate with Honours?

Did you get that "job" dear one?

Did you finally get over your driving phobia..You know we can't go on taking the TTC for life.

Ever thought about how things will turn out for you

Write a letter to your futureself...abit of a newtechnolgy version of the time-capsule?

Came across this website

FutureMe.org

Salaan...

You know we can't go on taking the TTC for life.

What is wrong with TTC? And why I always happen to defend this institution?

TTC is great, especially with current all-new shining buses. I am glad gas prices are into their $1.20s a liter. Now, they are behaving like decent Europeans (who already experienced the pain of gas prices years ago), buying, as a recent report says, in toto "smart" cars that use little gases and are environmentally friendly. I tell you, it is about time those gigantic, ugly SUVs were taken out of the roads.

Dameerka Dixon, aka Vans, will be next. All those barbaratooy caashooyin with their Dameerka Dixons won't be far behind, I hope.

Miriam1   

Maskin,

I have nothing but love for the TTC, without it I would be a stuck in Scarborough(the horror..)

but unfortunatly it has its limits for those of us that care to visit those outlining cities...Markham, Vaughan, Pickering, Oshawa..the list goes on. What would be a 20 min ride in a car to Markham from Scarborough, turns out to be a 2hr ride with the TTC.

Ps. Those new buses are cool...no one ever comes to the top seats...lazy ppl rather stand..hehe

Pss. Your not a family man are you? ... have 5 kids and a wifey..and the mini van is going to be your bestfriend

Qac Qaac   

freaking t.o. ppl, for once i thought u guys were talking about something else, ttc, in lee waa buseska.. sorry.. everytime i come there i am driving..

dameerka dixon funny man.. waraa hooyoyinka faraha ka qaad.. adba yaa ku ogaada hunda xun aa meelaha la ordoosaa..

Pi   

If you ask yourself these questions all the time, or even once, then you are just looking for stress. :D But seriously, I guess it is good to have this kind of foresight. As for me, I am a creature of his hour. Go with the flow.

Pucca   

You know we can't go on taking the TTC for life.

me and the TTC metropass are in a long term relationship ; we're practically inseparable... smile.gif

Miriam1   

Grammaticus

I know a few people like you, no worries or doubts about what the future holds..tis good to be like that 'sometimes'

however, a plan is needed for everything, you have to know where your going and what your doing..Its a bit unimaginable for me that people dont question/search/prepare for their future.

I am the sort of a person that as Plan A to Z set up. Plan A fails..Move onto Plan B..and so on...Plan 01 is the innovative plan..."make it up on the spot" thing

Pucca

I am loving the whole no picture ID thing with the metropass now, its about time.

One thing about the TTC though..

too many weirdos after 9pm riding the subways...have you come arcoss ZANTA at yonge station?

Pucca   

i hate yonge and bloor station...its freak central; st george and queens aren't any better.

zanta? nope...haven't heard of that.

the new metropasses are great, i'm loving them...the whole 'transfer' idea was a smart move.

Dear Future Me,

Remember to always laugh and smile, to treat others like you’d want to be treated. Lastly, remember to share your wealth with those who’ve been there for the past decade, and remember to drop a line to the haters – and make sure that you remind them that you did it for them, and without their constant doubts, and pathetic attempts to discourage you that all this would not be possible.

My future note to self...

"Botox is now your best friend"

Kidding but the vanity had to slip out of me for a minute....

"How's life for dadka Somaliyeed in qurbaha?You?....Aah what's that you say?It's nice miya?House?Kids?Nice hubby?WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE??!Pack up and go back to Laas Caanood....Dadkaaga caawi nayaa...Kir!"

J.Lee   

^ :D

Dear Future Me,

I hope that you find a way to at least triumph over, if not annihilate, your inner child.

NoVa   

^^^Waligeey maanan arkin dad'TTC saan u jecel'bal... smile.gif

lol@MMA..kaalay adiga lee ma ohoo maalin la arko kan dameerka dixon la cararo???...

Back 2 the topic.....Feature huh???Its every overstated word 2 me for some odd'reasons after all we live in a fast-pacing world that we seem 2 be living in the Feature EVeryday rather than 2Day....but Insha allah tacalaa thought, I hope that our feature be a one that is in the Right Path...amiin...dats all i'm hopping 4.

But most of all, MIght Allah make eaze 4 us in this dunya and the next one....amiiin