Suldaanka

Puntland clan melitia deserted their positions

I think the 800 local clan melitia that recently flip-flopped, must be a good economic hit job for Somaliland. It will high light the liquidity issue that exists in Garowe. 

More pain to come. 

3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Ma timirtii horeba dab loo waabaa! Maakhirs dont need Puntland, you should add that to your equation 😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

This Puntland must be doing something right for itself.

If Somalilanders here talking abut Puntland 24/7, if Mogadishu talking about Puntland 24/7 and now some SOLers from Kenya or Jubaland talking about Puntland 24/7.

Yet all these desparate groups cannot travel on the same bus if that was the only choice from A to B. Some of them would walk for days.

I don't like who said it, but the saying goes:

If you only loved yourself and your children half of what you hate us and our children, it would do you a lot of good.

An Israeli to Arabs.

@maakhiri1

Isku tashigu waa wax fiican... Ragga oo sida habqanka soo talaabay yaan bal la maqlin. Ceeb wayn ayay noqonaysa hadii kale.  :D

@Old_Observer

For supposedly a Tigray, you sure have a soft spot for the Pirates. :) 

My posts here about Garowe administraiton are only focused on systematic issues. There Alshabab bombs that go-off, there people that are killed, even recently there was a suldaan that got murdered inside a Masjid in Basaso, there are rapes on a weekly or even daily basis. These type of topics are what you will expect from@Saalax.

When it comes to administration issues like payments of salary, mutiny of soldiers, political set backs, etc. These are what you will expect from me. Because these are clear unwarranted failures of leadership. 

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

So sad if jeegan believe PL has no money loool . PL move was clear to the International community. PL will fight its land in sanaag and sent even more if its mean drop terrorist war agains AL-shabab iyo ISIS in bari . As Puntlanders we know jeegaan plan is to weak PL income by hitting hard the most income coming from Bossaso . Today PL is not same as old PL. President Deni knew jeegaan plan thats why his government start to collect tax from all 9 PL states.  Not to mention Upgrade Airports Garowe and bossaso iyo galgacio . South somalia business man trucks coming from bossaso Daily. PL economy is is more powerful when it use to be under Presdient Gaas.  

11 hours ago, FBISOMALIA said:

So sad if jeegan believe PL has no money loool

It is not me that is saying it. Look at the source, it is former PL minister and President Candidate. :D

Don't you worry, I will be posting here as the liquidity pain gets worse. :D

5 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

FBISOMALI,  President Deni is doing an excellent job. 

There is something about him. He is winning hearts and minds.

True.

Since PL created from 1998 Deni is the most president reform PL infrastructure. Gaas did great job on bossaso and sanaag bari . But Deni different level. Just only 6 months every one in puntland feel the change. Now he creating new jobs and new income with attract investors to PL especially China. 

Most project he working on is how he benefit from fish. Eyl port was one of it , next will be laasqoray.

After 2 years PL will recover financially. 

4 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

It is not me that is saying it. Look at the source, it is former PL minister and President Candidate. :D

Don't you worry, I will be posting here as the liquidity pain gets worse. :D

PL is not only Af-urur. You talking about huge size of land on 9 states. PL military bigger just one branch in af-urur. Everyone knew the movoment was to attract international community on jegaan actions on sanaag.

Karash went to bari to check if af-urur under control or not . For info PSF base near. they can bring af-urur within 1 hour.

CIIDAMADA DARAAWIISHTA PUNTLAND OO DIB ULA WAREEGAY AF-URUR

Cutubyo ka tirsan ciidamada Daraawiishta dowladda Puntland oo aad u hubaysan ayaa dib ula wareegay tuulada Af-Urur ee gobolka Bari sida ay xaqiijiyeen saraakiil ciidan.

Tuulada Uf-Urur oo ciidamada Daraawiishta Puntland ay ka baxeen todobaadkii hore ayaa waxaa maalmo kadib qabsaday malayshiyaad ka tirsan Al-shabaab balse ciidamada ayaa mar kale dib ula wareegay.

Malayshiyaadkii Al-shabaab ayaa sida la sheegayo ku laabtay buuraleyda dhanka waqooyi ka xigta tuulada Af-Urur oo ay markii hore ka soo baxeen.

PUNTLAND POST

On 6/10/2019 at 4:56 AM, Suldaanka said:

@maakhiri1

Isku tashigu waa wax fiican... Ragga oo sida habqanka soo talaabay yaan bal la maqlin. Ceeb wayn ayay noqonaysa hadii kale.  :D

@Old_Observer

For supposedly a Tigray, you sure have a soft spot for the Pirates. :) 

My posts here about Garowe administraiton are only focused on systematic issues. There Alshabab bombs that go-off, there people that are killed, even recently there was a suldaan that got murdered inside a Masjid in Basaso, there are rapes on a weekly or even daily basis. These type of topics are what you will expect from@Saalax.

When it comes to administration issues like payments of salary, mutiny of soldiers, political set backs, etc. These are what you will expect from me. Because these are clear unwarranted failures of leadership. 

Agreed and accepted.

My point was meant to show only that Puntland gets bum wrap from all corners including Somalilanders.

This terrorist thing BTW is sometimes still useful to keep oneself in the game.

America is still around

UAE is around and wants everything blamed on Qatar

It may still be profitable in addition to being true.