Sign in to follow this  
qunyarsocod

Why Somali men in-secure?

Simple question but I still in search for an answer that will draw or simply explain those in-security signals that most Somali women see in their men.

This is not attack on our men but a therapy that our men need when it comes to in-security.

Good Luck people

Girls talk from heart

Guys talk from your inner self and guts

Love all

“A therapy our men needs” wow, first I don’t thing you should generalize all Somali men in this category, second: do you not need a therapy your self? haa, anyways what are you trying to say here, let me guess, chick says this to you, if that is the case than you can simply ask help instead of accusing us, kabish.......

oooh that was my inner self gut talking through my fingers lol

hi,

i have to admitt, this topic is very interesting and confusing at the same time.

the way i see it is that Somali men's insecurity became so obvious after leaving Somalia. i mean that when we came to N. America, Europe or whatever, Somali women became impowered more than they were in Somalia, right?!

this had contributed to the problem of Somali men's insecurities. By the way, is that your real picture, 'cause if it is-- you are cute! ;)

BLA BLA BLA

OW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALL I HEAR IN THESE DAAAM FORUMS IS SOMALI MEN DIZ SOMALI MEN DAT

WHY DOES EVERYTHING REVOLVE AROUND SOMALI MEN..

COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WE HAD WHY SOMALI MEN SO LAZY

B4 THAT WE HAD WHY SOMALI MEN SO CRAZY

B4 THAT WE HAD WHY SOMALI MEN THINK THEY BLACK

4 FUK SAKEZ---

WHY DONT U JUST MAKE A TOPIC THATS CALLED

WHY DID GOT MAKE SOMALI MEN

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

BLA BLA BLA

OW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALL I HEAR IN THESE DAAAM FORUMS IS SOMALI MEN DIZ SOMALI MEN DAT

WHY DOES EVERYTHING REVOLVE AROUND SOMALI MEN..

COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WE HAD WHY SOMALI MEN SO LAZY

B4 THAT WE HAD WHY SOMALI MEN SO CRAZY

B4 THAT WE HAD WHY SOMALI MEN THINK THEY BLACK

4 FUK SAKEZ---

LoooooooooL!! :D:D

BALLERZ...walaalo marba waa wax. One week it's all about Somali men, another week it's all about Somali women. One wk all the topics are about sex, the next wk they're all about luv or marriage. I guess ppl post similar topics each wk! :D

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

BLA BLA BLA

this will be next wk topic:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you dam man crack me up dawg loooooooool icon_razz.gif

Ladiif   

By Muna: "i mean that when we came to N. America, Europe or whatever, Somali women became impowered more than they were in Somalia, right?"

May I ask WHO impowered you and HOW?

Common   

insecure??? WHO me a Somali brother! I can't remember the last time I ever became insecure about anything. As far as girls are concerned I noticed that they are the ones that are insecure. So you people need to stop talking all this junk about as Somali guys, I mean everytime it's something new with us. I'm getting pretty tired of it. SOMALI GUY THIS, SOMALI GUY THAT.....YOU KNOW WHAT YALL NEED TO GET OFF MY SOMALI D***

Xafsa   

Bisinka....people are talking as though they know every single somali person that ever walked the face of this earth.

You can't generalize like that..it goes against common sense. There are no 2 people that are alike...forget about a whole gender.

peace an dluv

Its true what has been mentioned: we should not generalise. Nevertheless, from my experience, Somali Men have been known to be dominant in the past, and still are now if you go back home. However, since coming to a more gender-equalised country, they have lost this "right" to dominate. This then results in frustration, which in turn may result in insecurity. I believe its due to the collectivist culture of our ancestors.

But its not only race which can make people insecure. A new job, relationship, a new move...generally a new environment or a lack of control leads to insecurity/lack of self esteem. This plagues both Men and Women, because its not only Women who experience this; Men either hide it better or we just dont look for it. Simply because Men are egocentric and their place in society is supposedly the "strong one", thus they are not supposed to show any emotion. This is evident in both the individualistic culture and the collectivist culture.

So it aint just Somali Men...its ALL Men... :D:D:D

(The above comments are not just "hoity-toity" from the backstreets...they are based on psychological and sociological empirical evidence)

~harmonyangel~

PS: Sweet_Muna... LOOOLZ, I admire your gall, girl, commenting on tha man's picture like that!!! You rock! :D:D

Lefty   

I think we had enough topics about Somali-Men being lazy, insecure, and skinny..and Somali-Women being fat, talk-active, and Smart.. Can you folks come up with something new..???

Creativity is needed ?????