Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

SOL WORLD ATLAS

Pacifist   

AFRICA

ZAMBIA-Lusaka,Ndola,Livingstone,kpiriMposh,

VF37.JPG picture of victoria falls

riverboardings.jpg this is where i grew up we went there everyweekend. Microlighting%20over%20Vic%20Falls.jpgfalls%20rainbowcd2.jpg

Chingola, Kabwe, Kitwe, Kafue...Allover

Zimbabwe- Harare,Bulawayo,Mutare,Gweru....Allover

Tanzania- Dar es Salam, Dodoma, Arusha, Mwanza,Tanga,Mtwara, Kigoma and the most beautiful island in the world Zanzibar.... Remembering the Blue water mn.jpg84.jpg79.jpg

islands of the zanzibari

Bostwana-almost all over

Malawi-almost all over

Seychelles

Mauritius

Comoros islands

South Africa-Joeburg-johansburg,pretoria,Capetown -cape of good hope,Durban,bloefontein

Madagascar-toliara,Antananarivo,Mahajanga

Angola

Namibia-Windhoek,Walvis Bay

Kenya-Nairobi,Malindi,Mombasa,Nakuru and Kisumu

Uganda

Lesotho and Swaziland ****Home of the Zulus

Europe

Germany-only a day

Canada

Toronto,Ottawa, Montreal,Beautiful British Colombia, Victoria, Vancouver, Vancouver Island

United States

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Florida

Georgia

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Maryland

Michigan

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

New Jersey

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Washington

South America

Mexico-Cancun,Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, La Paz and Cabo San Lucas, Manzinillo and Acapulco.

I think that is it

amazing! hasna! is u undercover gal! i mean u been to more places than the current us pres! travelling aint my thing! i dont like new places! it makes look like un easy!

thats why i avoid travelling like the plague! it throws my whole system out of wack!!

amazing! hasna! is u undercover gal! i mean u been to more places than the current us pres! travelling aint my thing! i dont like new places! it makes look like un easy!

thats why i avoid travelling like the plague! it throws my whole system out of wack!!

Caveman   

Hasna you are either Nomad diplomat or Nomad Cartel :D

Cancun & Acapulco for spring-break is understandable, but traveling over 20 African Countries excluding Somalia{I am guessing there was no market in Somalia for the Columbian Cartels, you where consulting for}. Nevertheless, let me know your next EXPEDITION I might be same help traveling through the treacherous caves.

Pacifist   

CAVEMAN AND RUDY

I LOVE TO TRAVEL. MY GLOBE TREKKING DAYS MOSTLY WERE WHEN I WAS IN MY TEENS. AROUND 15,16,17. THESE DAYS I DON'T GET TO TRAVEL VERY MUCH BUT INSHALLAH AFTER AM DONE WITH SCHOOL THIS SUMMER. I WANT TO GO BACKPACKING IN EUROPE AND MAYBE ASIA. THE THING THAT HELPS ME EVEN MORE IS THAT I WORK FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY SO I GET TO STAY FREE IN HOTELS AND I GET HUGE DISCOUNTS ON TICKETS. CAVEMAN YES SPRING BREAK IN MEXICO :D

MY DAD WAS PLANNING TO TAKE US TO SOMALIA BEFORE THE WAR HAPPENED MY LUCK THE CIVIL WAR HAPPENED. BUT INSHALLAH AM PLANNING TO GO ONE OF THESE DAYS.

CAVEMAN AM PLANNING TO DO A TOUR IN CALI THIS XMAS BREAK SO IF YOU WANT TO DO GLOBE TREKKING WELCOME :D

Pacifist   

ALSO VISIT THIS WEBSITE.

www.virtualtourist.com

I have made masses of friends, they will give you tips on where to stay,eat and go. Places to watch out for. I am planning a visit to korea one of korean bestfriends just went back to her home so am looking forward to shopping and practising my korean.

Anyankaseho....how are you

Kumkum sa mida....thank you

cheers

Hasna

Bwili bwanji ewe

Nyanja chichewe swinkata ohhh

Uliyenda kuti. M*((pmiri

Zinguti mwafeni ilichenga chefu

If I think who u are then you will know the code of Countesses on the Kalusha.

Wiilo   

Hasna dear thanks that was nice really, well I also like to No LOVE to travel, but one place that I want to go so bad is Zanzibar and Insha Allaah one day I want live in that place.

Nabad & Caano:..........

I second Hasan for Loving travels from one place to another ,,,,, that sounds sooooo exciting to me ,,,,, if i don't travel for a month then i must get sick ,,,, that is my life ,,,