Saalax

3 High ranking military officers who defected from Somaliland region tour around eastern Sanaag

Saalax   

Xingalool

Sawiro Xingalool : Waxa maanta magaalada xingalool ee gobolka Sanaag si weyn loogu soo dhaweyay sarakishi dhowaan Ka Soo gosatay ciidamada Somaliland.

40 minutes ago, Apophis said:

You have been posting these same propaganda for the last 10 years and every year pirateland has lost ground to Somaliland.

I think it is time to surrender (they have all your lands already.

The fact that the theatre of operations is East Sanaag should be a cause for concern for the Pirates. 

In Sool region, they have been pushed all the way to the edge of cliff and one last push and they will fall off it. 

In Sanaag, the wheels are in motion. In fact, there has been huge military movements in the area in the last few days. Lots of new troops have arrived. There is only one thing to expect, the Pirates will be flushed out with very minimum military engagement.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Apophis said:

You have been posting these same propaganda for the last 10 years and every year pirateland has lost ground to Somaliland.

Somaliland region doesn't control eastern Sanaag and recently had a big set back.  :D  .

14 hours ago, Apophis said:

Typical jeegaan talk. Pirate this, pirate that. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Great Day for reer Sanaag iyo reer PL. now officially bari sanaag is part of their brothers and sisters in PL. Jeegaan lose the mind and heart when they show their true skin . PL should continue its work and Build bari sanaag . We hope reer Sool to start their movements. Xabasdii era is over . we lose the city because of Xabasdii beef with cadi musa . today reer Sool knew what jeegaan doing in their lands . no airport , no road , no school , no university . nothing cause they want Ictraaf. 

Really I feel sorry for reer awdal if they still hoping jeegaan will build them anything after 30 years of nonsense.