Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Do You Pray

OMG I cant beleive that 37% of the ppl who voted don't remember the last time they prayed, subhanalah may allah guide us all. I hope you guys know, those who don't pray are worse of than kafirs. This is making me sad :confused:

^^

I hope you guys know, those who don't pray are worse of than kafirs

where does it state that.. just curious

Mashallah.. im happy to say i pray 5 times a day. Prayer was never a big thing to me.. it rarely crossed my mind.. only at times when i was in trouble n what not.. But Alhamdulilah thats not the case.. when u read hadiths about the consequences of missing salah.. it changes ur mind 4real

Elhamdullah i am, see that's one of the things that i'm thanksing Allah with...for keeping on praying, i'm not saying that to show off or anything but i hope all y'all do that or start cuz when u start some how it's gonna be a habbit which is a good habbit that'sw what excatly happen to me so good luck to y'all and...inshallah all y'all will start good muslim and follow our Deen the right way...

Simple Woman,

Just thinking the same thing too? I would like to know where Muxa got her facts from --ie., quran, hadith, scholars, imams, e.t.c.?

:confused: