Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Do You Pray

Lefty   

CollegeGirl.

I will be the first to welcome you....Enjoy the ride Girl as far as you want although I ain't the real driver in here. I'm also new Kid in the Block.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Asalaamu calaykum.

It is very important to pray the 5 daily prayers on time.

Every Muslim will testify tp prayer being the cornerstone of religion, for he knows in his heart that it is the most important pillar of the faith. Indeed, it is this factor which divides Islam from non-Islam. As such it is of Supreme value to Allah.

The Prophet said that on the Day of Judgement the 1st thing that the servant of Allah would be called to account for would be prayer. If he had prayed sedulously and in the true spirit of piety, then his deeds must have been good; if not, his deeds must have been bad.

The performance of prayers is one of the greatest tokens of faith, the most significant of religious ceremonies, & the surest way of thanking Allah for His boundless favours. To neglect it is to be separated from Allah. It is to be deprived of His mercy, the abundance of His favours, & the plenitude of His generosity. It is to be refused of His kindness and blessings.

Earnest prayer is the remedy for the ills which beset the heart & corrupt the soul. It is the light which dispels the darkness of evil & sin. According to Abu Hurayra, the Prophet said,

"Look, if any one of u had a river at his door and bathed in it 5 times a day, would any of his dirt be left?" They replied, "None of his dirt would be left." He said, "This is like the 5 prayers by which Allah washes away our sins."

(A Simple Guide to Muslim Prayers by Muhammad Mahmud Al-sawwaf)

salaamu claykum.

Salaan...

My God! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thirty-percent {as of this post} don't remember the last time they prayed. Maan, are those who had responded to that question serious? Well, let me remind you. The last time you prayed {8 out of 10 of that 30%} was last Ciid. And simple, last Ciid was February 22, 2002. I say that because most maryooleey, who don't regularly pray, salaad maka fakato maalinta Ciidda.

Soomaali:

Duqa, run maa la isku sheego. Salaad subax lee ugu xun. Salaadaha kale ubadi ma iga tagaan. Salaad subaxna waa jacburinoyaa. Ilahoo ummadaa u naxariiso: Amiin!

Macsalaama!!!

Fuaad   

I usually miss Salaatul Subax the same as most of the people do. Other than that I always try my best. :D:D

Kool_Kat is right. At times I've had to pray on the train, in lectures (right at the back, so the Prof couldn't see me) and even walking. As long as ur purified (weyso qabtid) u can pray anywhere (except toilets).

As 4 salatul fajr....well my father won't let me miss that one. "BARWAAAAQO! SALAADU WAY JOOGTAA EE SOO KAC. MAY MAQLAYSAA??" is my usual wake-up call.

Thunder   

Ma tiri :D

He/She who prays prays for themself. Who cares how many times you pray aren't you praying for allah's sake and not for showing off? If you pray good 4 you waalidkaa u ducee, if you don't pray eebe ha ku soo hanuunsho.

One shouldn't brag about doing what he/she is suppose to do. And doing a poll on how many people pray on how many is sooooo stupid, isn't parying between Allah and the person that prays?

Don't fall 4 your prey (Yaan lagu ugaarsan)

mataan   

asalaamu alaikum;

sakeenah, kool_kat;

thank you for your advice sisters. actually it wasnt me who said (i pray all 5 at once). i was at my paki friend's house and i went out to get something from my car then he edited it. its only today that i realised that he edited my post. anyway i know that every prayer has a prescribed time. i try my best to pray all five at the right time but its very difficult especially in the winter because they become closer to each other.

Allah ha ina soo hanuuniyo dhamaan.

rashida   

for me to tell you the truth i don't pray but i know iam going to pray when iam almost die because i was told that iam going to die on this date 7/6/03and so will be able to pray before that day.

rashida

peace out guyz

Iffah   

lol@mataan

Phew! ...what a relief.

I thought something was up...

Rashida...

:eek: I hope you're joking. Don't tell me you were told that by a psychic??

SuRvIvEr   

alxamdulilah ido pray even though i pray 4 times a day sometimes cuz its so hard to wakeup early in the morning for moring prayer but insha allah i,m gonna work on that and pray my five times.

Changed   

SURPRSINGLY 57% PRAYS AND THE TEST DOES NOT DANG ............BISMILLAH WHAT HAPPENED TO US PEOPLE ........IF U DONT U BETTER START KNOW ..WALAAHI U WONT HAVE A RELATION SHIP WITH ALLAH WITHOUT PRAYING