Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Do You Pray

I heard someone say that 95% of Muslims don't pray 5 times a day. So i thought this would make for a good poll.

How many times per day do you pray?

PS: Lets be honest you cannot hide from Allah.

Walaalo what do u mean? U either don't pray at all or u pray five times a day. There's no in between. What's the point of praying a salah here or there? And how do u choose which ones to pray? I mean is it like praying Fajr, then missing Duhur iyo Casar, then praying Makhrib iyo Cishayi? :confused:

Im proud to say that pray 5 times a day, but i know of some people who dob't pray Fajer becuz they are sleeping or duhur becuz they're at work. So people do make excuses and sometimes pray everyday but not all the prayers.

Miriam1   

Salam!

Barwaaqo its actually true i know many people that skip Dhur cause of work. Its not a choice of luxury but one of inconveince in this western world.From personal experince i could just nott make Fajr prayers 3:30 in the morning :( . So i prayed the rest four but missed one... But alhamduliallah i started last week, praying fajr! 3:30 is still a little hard and annoying but 5 better than 4 rite :D

Nuruddin   

Lol hawe can you praya only 2,3 or 4 time? Hadey kudhaafto salaad subax markaad so kactid wa inaad qaleysid sidoo kale hadeey ku dhaafto duhur adigoo shaqada joogtid markaad imaatid wa inaad qaleysid. marka qofki an qaleeynin salada faaido maleh hadu tukado 3 mase 4 jeer. Even if it was few days sens you mist 1 salad and you remeberd that, you have to make that salad.

Kool_Kat   

Isn't said in the Qur'an that Taaraku Salaat are one of the first ppl to go to Hell... Don't qoute me on this, but if I remember it right, someone once told me that...

All I can say is you either pray 5times a day or you don't... Allaha na soo wada hanuuniyo kuligeenba... Aamin...

Rizaq   

Like last poster said"Ilaahay ha na soo hanuuniyo"

I know some of you make it hard to pray Salaat Subuh, but, brothers and sister it is not quite hard as you think, it only will take couple of minute to pray and then you can go back to sleep or do some reading(Quran).

Ilahayooy Na hagaaji especailly in the westerain countries.

Peace and Hal Jacaly...

Hibo   

If we all want protection from ALLAH we all need to pray subuh prayer! i heard subuh prayer is the most important one in salat. so plz all my brothers ad sisters in islam try to pray all 5 n if not i suggest dnt pray at all if ur gonna miss one. from personal experince i use to miss it ( lost track of time)n not make up for it when i remebered (i think bcos of pure lazyness) but now thank allah my stomach hurts as soon as i remember i missed prayer time n i straight away pray.

salaam

Ur_Sista_Muna

salaamu calaykum

Al xamdulilaah I do pray all the 5 prays on daily.

Even at work as we have pray room, although is one room for both males and females but is better than nothing.

Farj pray is easy for as I normal get up early in morning due to work and sometimes work night shifts.

The farj and asr prays are the most 2 important salaads and the are the 2 ppl normal miss.

salaam 2 all .

Hibo   

asalamu calykum

alhamdulilah i do pray five times a day, and i hope all the muslims do the same someday insha'allah.

Nurudin

brother waxaa qalayn kartaa salaada only markay ku dhafto adigo jiiftid or aad iloowdid, so markay salaada kudhaafto adigo shaqada joogtid and you are aware of it, then siday kuudhaaftay lee waye u can never make it up.

may allah guide us all to the right path amiin amiin amiin

mataan   

i pray all 5 times at once...

when i finish work and come and relax i spend 2 hours praying because at that time you can concentrate very well.

laterz

san yar   

salam Alaikuom brothers and sisters alhamdullah i do pray 5 times aday after aadan finish because we should pray at the same time not to delay it.Also Salaat show how is real muslim saying iam a muslim is not enough to be a muslim the muslim must pray because salaat is emad Aldin alislami.

Kool_Kat   

Mataan, bro it is great that you pray... But you shouldn't put anything else b4 Salaat... "Kuli shayin bacdu salaat" Soo lama dhihi jirin... Work, school, socializing, and whatever else that follows could wait... But once you miss one Salaat, it is gone... SO try to pray at the right time, no matter where you are... If it was that easy that ppl could pray all 5 at one time, and think everone would be praying... :eek:

Sakeenah   

mataan

I would realy urge you to pray when the prayer time comes. you cannot actually pray all one time, because every prayer has a prescribed time and that's the time you or anyone else should pray. also know that it's not acceptable to "qallo" prayer if it passed you knowingly, the only time you can use that technique is if you were sleeping or on a road trip and had no where to pray.

please do try your best to pray on time and if that's not possible try to atleast go after the salat before the other one comes. Ilaahay hana soo wada hanuuniyo

I don't have problem with fajr prayer as I am up early every morning, but i'm having dificulties praying duhur on time, I try to pray before asar, even though that's not as close as to praying on time i'm still working on it...Insha allah soon I will pray on time