Apophis

Lest we forget

galbeedi   

Apophis,

This is not just lectures but history according to Galbeedi. I want to write my own history books . Otherwise , our kids could be brainwashed by tribal enclaves and their one sided fake history. I am not a fan of any Jabhadaha especially SSDF and others.

@galbeedi

You do not have the guts to tell the truth about Somaliland's Peace Conferences in Burao and Borama, what makes you think anyone can take you seriously for any other historical event?

I am in noway here trying to tell you to be impartial. You can serve your own version of history as much as you like, but never sell it to us as the only truth. :D

Mida kale, beentu lug la qabto ayay leeday, just like recent Video by Shiekh Abdulahi Sh. Cali Jawhar's impassionate recall and recap of the Burco Conference in 1991. Whereby he even suggested to the Beesha Dhexe "lets not call it quote: waa goosanay rather call it "waa la soo noqonay"".  Hence, laso noqoshadii xornimoda Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland was born on 18th of May 1991.  

With regards to Col. Cabdilahi Yusuf (AUN). He may have been very ambitious, specially for a Pirate enclave politician. But he was always limited by the old Somali adage "ama buur ahaw, ama buur ku tiirsanaw". He was neither. 

A litmus test for that is the city of Galkaio. It remains divided to this day. Any other man worthy of his salt would find it insulting that his home town is divided and sit not do anything about it. 

Apophis   
12 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Apophis,

This is not just lectures but history according to Galbeedi. I want to write my own history books . Otherwise , our kids could be brainwashed by tribal enclaves and their one sided fake history. I am not a fan of any Jabhadaha especially SSDF and others.

It is “history” according to your mental fantasies. 

And there are no kids here so stop writing walls of nonsense.

gooni   

Inta badan somaalidu markuu qofku dhinto ka dib bay taariikh fiican u sameeyaan si beeshoo dhan ay u noqoto dad ceeb ka saliim ah.

Cabdulaahi yuusuf allaha u naxariisto waa ninkii ugu horeeyay taariikhda soomaalida, asaasa jabhad beeshiisa oo kaliya ama soocan, ayadoo wax qabiil lagu dulmay aysan ka jirin geyiga somaalida xortaa.

Waxayna dhashay sida maanta xaalku yahay oo ah, qabiilo kala dawlad ah oo aan waxba ku heshiin karin ama federaal qabiilaysi, waligiisna u baahan dib u heshiisiin qaran oo aan daawo lahayn ilaa yomu-diin.

Dhibka kaloo nahaysta, Ilaa iyo hadda makala naqaano farqiga u dhexeeya khaa'inu wadan iyo mucaarad.

Opophis

Do you know where madobe cames from?

i have no problem where ever, but you should know the fact.

Apophis   
1 hour ago, gooni said:

Inta badan somaalidu markuu qofku dhinto ka dib bay taariikh fiican u sameeyaan si beeshoo dhan ay u noqoto dad ceeb ka saliim ah.

Cabdulaahi yuusuf allaha u naxariisto waa ninkii ugu horeeyay taariikhda soomaalida, asaasa jabhad beeshiisa oo kaliya ama soocan, ayadoo wax qabiil lagu dulmay aysan ka jirin geyiga somaalida xortaa.

Waxayna dhashay sida maanta xaalku yahay oo ah, qabiilo kala dawlad ah oo aan waxba ku heshiin karin ama federaal qabiilaysi, waligiisna u baahan dib u heshiisiin qaran oo aan daawo lahayn ilaa yomu-diin.

Dhibka kaloo nahaysta, Ilaa iyo hadda makala naqaano farqiga u dhexeeya khaa'inu wadan iyo mucaarad.

Opophis

Do you know where madobe cames from?

i have no problem where ever, but you should know the fact.

Madobe comes from Afmadow.

Now tell us where Siyad Bare came from. I would even wager that Farmaajo comes from that same tuulo

gooni   
22 hours ago, Apophis said:

Madobe comes from Afmadow.

Now tell us where Siyad Bare came from. I would even wager that Farmaajo comes from that same tuulo

Why you think afnadaw better than qoraxey?

Dhulka soonaalidu waa wada dahab awoowe meeshaad doonto uga dhalo, balse mushkiladda jirta waxaa weeye, dhulku ma hadlo,haduu noo sheegi lahaa in doqon ku dhashay xalay, badaan ku tuuri lahayn intuysan ceeb u keenin cibaadka.

Apophis   
On 6/8/2019 at 3:37 AM, gooni said:

Why you think afnadaw better than qoraxey?

Dhulka soonaalidu waa wada dahab awoowe meeshaad doonto uga dhalo, balse mushkiladda jirta waxaa weeye, dhulku ma hadlo,haduu noo sheegi lahaa in doqon ku dhashay xalay, badaan ku tuuri lahayn intuysan ceeb u keenin cibaadka.

Some of us are literate and we read historical books. And because we read we know the original *** were wiped out during the ahmed Gurey wars. 

And the POW oromos started claiming the clan. Hence why there is a distinct ‘“look”.

anyway, noo sheeg abaha siyad meeshu ku dhashay.

Ducale   

Dabadhilif is nacay oo xiniinyo shisheeye ku aargoostay. Ssdf ONLF iyo Ahmed madoobe are nothing but umulodoox dhab shisheeye ku caanbaxay. 

gooni   
On 6/8/2019 at 3:21 PM, Apophis said:

anyway, noo sheeg abaha siyad meeshu ku dhashay.

Ilaahay baa yaqaan meeshuu ku dhashay balse waxaan aqaan inuu ahaa nin wanaagsan oo ururiya ďadka tabarta daran iyo kuwa gumaystuhu caqligooda ku ciyaaray.

Apophis   
17 hours ago, gooni said:

Ilaahay baa yaqaan meeshuu ku dhashay balse waxaan aqaan inuu ahaa nin wanaagsan oo ururiya ďadka tabarta daran iyo kuwa gumaystuhu caqligooda ku ciyaaray.

Then why is gedo and cabudwaq deserts which cannot support life. Hence your tendency to squat in our lands.

tell us where afweyne was born.

gooni   
17 hours ago, Apophis said:

Then why is gedo and cabudwaq deserts which cannot support life. Hence your tendency to squat in our lands.

tell us where afweyne was born.

You don't understand somali languages, do you?

I think your undercover confused kid.
Afmadaw family, never hate siyad barre and A/lahi yusuf at same time.
tell us what you know about Mr. Egal, the founder of the black British.