Sign in to follow this  
African

Bachelors Bachelorets Only.........

Curly   

Waryaa lakkad i can see you're busy, but you're not doing a very good job of it or are you trying to build a love/hate relationship with Dawaco?

(E-love...so it's totally cyber is it? :D )

AND as for Moti, i can find my own old man don't you worry about me...Though short and a few teeth missing isn't something I'd go for...But what happpend to personality??

mhh...you shallow, shallow man!!!! :eek:

A7LA-SHU   

african match makin well im willin to help so let me know...im kinda good at matchin. so i can be ur helper, after all two ppls idea is way better than just one :D

lakkad woow is that how much u can't get a girl dude? and don't tell me i got reality tv for dat lol.. but don't worry mizz africana sure gonna help ya..(if u ain't that bad lookin that is) hahahah j/k icon_razz.gif

African   

Ameenah ur right mama African needs to get her beauty, so I go 2 bed early, but like Lakad said don’t push me off the chair (I haven’t kicked the bucket yet). :(:(

Bal horta u kaadiya, kali baan meesha ku ahee tartiib tartiib wax iigu sheega.

:confused:

This morning when I opened the office door I was overwhelmed with all the enquiries after launching the service @ such a short time. Ameenah after all maybe I’ll give you a call as u can see I might need some help. How does an Office Assistant sound 2 you. ;)

OG_Moto, u c the reason y I started spelling ur name like this is that, in Hindi the work “moti” means ‘fat lady’, but if u want I’ll spell ur name as u want. icon_razz.gif

OG_Moti wrote;

Lakkad good choice Dawaco is a good girl

I don’t remember hiring u. If ur that desperate 4 a job send me ur CV & I’ll c what I can do 4 u. :rolleyes:

I put the crystal ball 2 overtime, so some of you will hear from me soon.

Some people have a master degree in how NOT 2 have fund in this place. As bro salafi excused himself if this service does not apply 2 u, u know what 2 do. icon_razz.gif

PS: for non-UK residents, if some1 tells u “so & so kicked the bucket” it means he died.

:eek:

well..im a girl with a big heart and has a lot of love to give ;)

my man should have edeb, be mysterioius, religious, funny(not too funny icon_razz.gif ) intelligent and with the best smile ever that melts my heart..... :D:D

ps..should work out coz i do....

Juxa   

^^^^^ my idea exactly.

i dont know what is wrong with this family, but as dawaco i dont care for money much, as long as he does not start spending what is mine, i will leave his alone.

lemme be realistic :confused: , i want everything that STHLM lady wanted. except for, i dont want a man that talks much, or or laughts much. i dont want a man that is full of himself. all he needs is to xifdis the following must-haves.

- YES MA'AM

- U RIGHT MA'AM

- NATURALLY, WHATEVER U WISH MA'AM.

african, see iam not demanding, so start with the simple requests.

OG-MOTO, waa i kan, xaa i wacaysana smile.gif

dawoco   

War sugga bal, Sue whats this i hear? :eek: Lakkad? :confused: building relationship? And here i was thinking he was attacking me :( ,see how badly i need that help african ;)

Adeer moti, anoo nool ayaad rabtaa in aad i dhacdo...I thought u would be givin MOI mony, not receiving some for getting rid of me.Cirka aad roob ku ogtahay :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Originally posted by Aplus:

quote:Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^lol!

I went far because there are no famouse good looking somali men - so I had to make do with the next best thing.

Girl, I can see we haven't met.loolo.
lol.

I saw your pic and I thought it was cool. Untill I got told your secret .....

Lakkad-

Bax!!

African,

Office Assistant aaa? Naa you broke my wittle heart and on top of that you didn't even bring me the hunk I've requested.

Dawaco,

Okay, okay, clam down. I'll introduce you too just as soon as you post my shaah maroodi ;)

and ***Sue** chill huuno... we just playing... it ain't as if we are going to get together and have babies cos African looks into her crystal ball :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xafsa   

African----you trying to remove me from all this fun?.....I can't just stop at just one man!! SO i'm gonna need you to help me fill the other 2 positions that are open. ;)

JASMIINE   

lol!! u guys are hilarious. u asked Africa so here's my request let see if u could find one for me.

i only have one request: extremely rich somali brother. he should be able to support a luxurious life style for me :D that includes a designer clothes & jewelary, home in Zanzibar where i can spend 6 months of the yr, apartment in Downtown Atlanta, Beach house, a million dollar luxurious home by the lake, personal assistant, nanny and private school for the kids & more.

Macalin   

^^Jasmine..damn woeman..TALK of material girl..madonna brushed it on ya?...Gold Digger waacxid..lol..j/k huuno

Afrikan--U didnt bring me this chick i wanted..So i Dismiss YA!--the assistant baan shaqada udhiibeena!.

MeeNah...BAX?..now do i have to BAXA?..as matter of fact i wanna COME in..wah! :D

Dawaco----U really not a dawaco aan umaleeya like the proverbial phrase..'wolf in a sheeps wool'..i think u are DHURWAA..lol

Magaceedi flying...Yu are one GREEDY woman like NUNE said..imaanka haa iska qaadina!..lol

African......This is funny...lol

Here is what i want...... Gibirta ha Gaab naato ha guduud naato, and must from Xamar Caddeey preferably ciyaal yaaqshiid or bilaajo carab, other boroughs may apply.. :D

later nomads