Sign in to follow this  
Diaspora_Dude

LADIES WHAT BODY PART DO U ADORE MOST!!!

Miriam1   

Salam

I adore my Eyes and My nose. My nose is just long thin and alhamduliallha perfect for me.

Oh can i mention my hieght i dont if that one fits in this topic though. I JUST LOVE BIENG TALL its like a power drive for me, just looking down at short tiny ppl lol.

peace

QuruXley   

humm let think.........that think i adore most about myself gotta be my mind.my peepz tell me that i got a beautyfull mind. so i gotta go with my intellingents

Honesita   

I luv my long soft hair, the package that makes up my face (forehead, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, smile), hands and other parts i dont need to mention...!!! I hate my feet... alxamdulilaah for everything though...!!!

I remember my gym teacher asked the class this question back when i first came to north america, and my english was verrrrrry limited......the girlz were expectin' me to say my hair...but i knew the teacher would ask more questions if i said my hair so i said my ears....just to avoid the speaking...!!!

Ameenah........instead of u telling us how boring this is, tell us about u....or should i do it for u.....!!!

Salaamz

Mujahida   

My DaZzLiNg EyEs & My Teeth... I can Dazzle them crowd with 1 Single look! ;) ..CuShtic_Cutie wanna go to the Most Extraordinary Eyes Contest with me? I know i'll win! half a Million kulaha... lol

peace & Much love

Ariadne   

lol bring it on lateafha you can win the half a million since you want only half so badly. I will win the very big truckload of billions and not only that but the judges will give me the beautiful eye tiara ;) (I can just see it now, no pun intended)

Blessed   

lol Honesita

I dunno why I said.. pms- I guess :D

U didn't lie about Ur hair... man sha Allah.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I get back 2 ur question when I have more time icon_razz.gif

sasa82   

i used to hate my a$$ because of all the atention that it got. But after a while i got used to it and embraced it. Now its one of my favorite parts of my body, cause its so unique.

I also like my hair on a good day :D

I love my weist a typical Somali weist very small with the perfect belly! non-somali guys always wonder how such a weist comes with this A$$! is a BLAST! God I'm proud I'am Somali!!!!

:D

Lefty   

Daaaamn

I was expecting the majority of chicks to go with their booty and poops...How strange was I thinking :confused:

A womans Asset lies in her Charisma & Personality, and not her Body.

But having said that, My Favourite part has gotta be my Chest, & My legs..

I have received ample compliments & unnecessary attention But heeey Such is life.

Boys Pay Attention !!!!! :rolleyes:

A Real woman would appreciate it if U speak to her mind & not her Booty or lack there of...

nasreen   

hi every1

im not them gals who usually talk about my body not that i hate or doesn't look nice,its just me. but if i was asked what body part is favorite it would be my eyes.

Wats Up Nomad's

There are different body parts I adore I will list a few, although you asked for one part LOL, I'm not conceited just that I love many parts of my body, guess you can say I'm proud :D

1. I love my booty to the fullest, I got it round and fit, and i didn't notice this until i was 15!!

2. I love my nose, not to big, not to small, not to long, not to short, JUST RIGHT!

3. My brest, it fits me with the rest of my body, and its just the right size for me, no back pain LOL

out of those three i would choose ma booty... ;)

Emerald   

wot part of my body????????

sowie im a sucker 4 romance...bruv is gotta b my (h*a*r*t) of gold....cos i sure cn du a whole lotta luvin wid it!!!!!!!!

Hibo   

This goes to "EAST London" reading wat u wrote, well it seems dat i am wat u r looking for. every thing u describe seems like u described me. :eek: