Sign in to follow this  
Diaspora_Dude

LADIES WHAT BODY PART DO U ADORE MOST!!!

LADIES THIS IS STRAIGTH FORWARD QUESTIONS: WHAT PART OF YOUR BODY DO YOU LIKE THE MOST AND WHY BE SPECIFIC CUZ I HAVE SEEN TOO MANY GIRLS THAT SAY[NOT TO GENERALIZE ALL THE FEMALES] WHENEVER WE PASS WHERE MALES ARE STANDING THE ONLY PLACE THEY[MALES] PEAK AT IS OUR BACK[OR BUTT] AND SOME OF THE LADIES WHO DO NOT HAVE THAT PERFECT BACK ARE TRAMATIZED BY THESE EVENTS. SO I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOU GUYS FEEDBACKS. AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT THE PART THAT YOU'LL MENTION.

x_quizit   

lol prettyboy....need i get specific?

My name says it all....lol...how could i possibly choose just one?kidding....i bet ur looking for details so that u might have a chance with one of the ladies here,or ur just feeling lonely..lol..(jokin')....but i'll disappoint u but not getting into specifics and just say....drum roll.....there's a tie..lol..my eyes and my lips....no need to get into details about that, im sure u know what eyes and lips look like...

p.s.- a better q u might have asked would have been, if not discussed here yet...."what's ur favorite body part in the opposite sex"?

peace

Ariadne   

I like my eyes(including my thick lashes with it) I know half a million people in the world have eyes similar to mine however they are unique cuz they can remain expressionless unless I want an expression in them.

OW SHIT U KNOW I LIKE GIRLZ WITH ASS LIKE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW, ASS SO BIG THAT UCAN SEE IT FROM THE FRONT, TRUS ME, I ALSO LIKE GIRLS THAT HAVE STRAIGHT TEETH , OW MY GOD,,GIMMIE A KIZZ BOOO,,MUWA,,I ALSO LIKE GIRLZ WHO HAVE BIG JUICY TIGHZ, MAMA-MIA, U KNOW LIKE A BOUNCY CASTLE,,,DAAAAAAAAMN, I ALSO LIKE GIRLS WITH FIRM TITIZ OK OK,,LET ME PUT IT IN A NICE WAY,,,[bREASTS} NO BIGGER THAN A 32DD,,,ALA HAYAAY...I ALSO LIKE GIRLS WITH CURLY HAIR LIKE THIS GIRL CALLED ILHAN,,,OOOOOOOW,,I ALSO LIKE GIRLS THAT USE THAT TING CALLED LIP-PALM OR SHINY STUFF THAT MAKES THEY LIPZ SHINEY,,,MY-MY-MY,,,,I ALSO LIKE, GIRL THAT WEAR THEM TIGHT LEVIS JEANZ THAT LOOK USKAG {DIRTY] WITH A BIG BELT,,,I LIKE R&b CHIKZ , I ALSO LIKE GIRLS THAT HAVE FLAT STOMACHS, U KNOW THEM GIRLS WITH NICE NAILZ, WITH ENUFF XAMUURAD, LOL,,,I LIKE GIRLS THAT HAVE BROWN SKIN ,LIKE CHOCLATE ,,,,SWEEET,,,,,I LIKE GIRLS WITH NIE TOES,,NOT LIKE THE ONES IN THE EDDIE MOVIE VEDIO LIKE DISTINGUISHED GENTELMEN, WITH CRUSTY FEET ,,,AKHAS,,,I LIKE GIRLS THAT ARE TALL,,,,U KNOW WHA LET ME JUZ SAY I LIKE GIRLS ALL OF THEM,

Boys...if I'm not mistaken Prettyboy's Q is addressed to the ladies. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hmmm....I don't know which body part I like the most....I can tell u which one I dislike the most....but that's not relevant to the topic. :D

WILDCAT   

This question is just begging us all to be vain ain't it?...but it's fun...I think I like my EARS the best...and if I notice a guy has nice ears I'm a gonner...I actually find myself fondling them sometimes...I guess you could say I have an ear fetish.

Hey guys this q's is only for the ladies I wanna only ladies to reply. So bro's chill out and be a spectators, for those bro's who replied I appreciate however chill out .

To Barwaaqo Sis thanks for mentioning out this, however, you didn't tell us what part you like so i'm waiting your reply :eek: smile.gifsmile.gif

Hanna   

I must say I love my big a$$ and all the attention it creates lol

also love my eyes and lips here is the complement i always get from the opposite sex "you have the most beautiful eyes" ...they just make my day :D

I could go on and on about my favorate body parts but you didn't ask for a list did ya'