Sign in to follow this  
diya

I need advice from all the Intellegent somali people in this site.

Xarago   

^^And neither are you huuno..for the fact we know you have the same IQ level Mr.Bean... :D .

Diya walalo there is no one more intelligent than you , do as you deem is right.

Hey poster, you might wanna sit your parents down and let them know how its gonna go down.

Tell them, you are sick and tired of them moving you from east to west, west to east,north to south, south to midwest, you are just sick of it and you will remain put for the first time in your life. Stand up for yourself, tell them they need to set example for you and not teach you how to run away each time things dont work out their way. redface.gif

underdog   

For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

Meaning whatever you do has consequences and reprocussions.

You are:

a) old enough and responsible enough to get a job and provide for yourself.

b) Be a burden to some relative who will be forced to take you in even though they really don't want to.

Either way, should you choose to disobey parents they will feel that you have betrayed them, you have chosen to neglect what they asked and chose to do your own thing. There is no forgiveness for that. But if you think you can live with that then go ahead and do what you want.

Might be too much to expect them to respect your choice when you so obviously do not respect theirs, init?

juba   

Our culture and religion has already made this decision for you, follow your parents till the ends of the earth :D

Yonis   

Diya

Should I refuse fellowing them,or should I go where my forks are going

No, don’t move with them. Stay where you are. I am sure soon or later you will find out how nice living with your family is.

diya   

i appreciate all of you reading my post, and thank you for your advice.however, some where critical and others weren't. but any thanks for the ones who took their time and read my post.

i guess now, its up to my decision for which path to take.

peace out............ smile.gif

diya   

Bishaaro,

honey, there is no point of running away! so dont be smart on that...........

peace diya. : :rolleyes: