Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Sex selling businesses are on the rise in the land of opportunity.

Zafir   

In a short, sheer, baby-doll negligee and coordinated pink panties, Candice Law is dressed to work at a drive-through espresso stand in Tukwila, and she is working it.

Customers pull their trucks up to the window, where Law greets each with an affectionate nickname, blows kisses, and vamps about as she steams milk for a mocha. "You want whipped cream?" she asks, a sly smile playing on her pierced lip.

The next customer rolls up, and Law throws a long leg onto the window sill, like an indie-rock ballerina at the barre.

"Do you like my leg warmers?" she asks. "Aren't they hot?"

Read on

Its true, sex sells. Men are so easy to excite.

"If I'm going to pay $4 for a cup of coffee" said one male customer, "I'm not going to get served by a guy."

:roll: what next...rounchy 7 11's?

Pacifist   

I can see parents in that area having a field day! This cowboy espresso is basically two minutes away from my work. Am not really a coffee person but my coworkers go out for coffee delievery every morning all the way to Starbucks. I can see my Boss going on a Drive by Lunch every hour, little perv :D And we were wondering where he was dissapearing to...

how come they aint employing no xalimoos! thats discriminatin. watch, a law suit is brewing! i am gonna go there my next trip there and demand some answers...watch! :confused:

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ Now that you know what will you do with that info?
icon_razz.gif

Cheers

Zu I have couple plans boiling but I will ask for a Raise A very Big Raise and then I will go from there. You know what I think I will go and make friends with the girls so they can give me info whenever he drops off. Revenge is surely sweet. :D:D

Zafir thanks for the Article. ;)

^^^^ Then if that is the case - ask the girls to recording him bad mouthing the company and the CEO, take his pics in a compromising position and then publish them on the company's intranet but what about if the job is given to the next white chick? :D then you are in trouble, isn't it? :D

Cheers

Pacifist   

Scenerios iga dheeh..Well he will never bad mouth the company or the ceo because he sucks up to the big Man.lool

About the white chick I don't think it will happen but if they do that...and mostly they just hire bimbos, who have no idea of what the hell they are doing..same as him he had no idea of what the hell he was doing.I will just have to sabotage her or send one of the boys to discredit her. Even better I will turn in my notice and give them a heart attack like before.

"If I'm going to pay $4 for a cup of coffee" said one male customer, "I'm not going to get served by a guy."

That is so true ,,,, why should i get served by a guy ??? ,, i would accept this and i prefer a waitress