Sign in to follow this  
COSTA

I am not proud to be Somalian

Pucca   

its a phase, dont worry about it. Soon you'll claim to be a pirate and all will be well...its sorta like reaching puberty, you just gotta let things take its course. smile.gif

ps. it might help to know that 'somalian' is really not a word, the correct term is 'somali'. Think you could be proud of being 'somali'?

Originally posted by Pucca:

ps. it might help to know that 'somalian' is really not a word, the correct term is 'somali'. Think you could be proud of being 'somali'?

I knew right away someone will be so quick to jump on that.

Bil-kiss   

costa 1stly its somali not somalian..... put it this way if you dont Appreciate or values who you are remember no one will . Instead ask your self what can I contribute that makes others just as proud as you are to be a Somali…. With every community you must take the good with the evil… hunnnnnnn

Originally posted by COSTA:

Pls help ii sheeg saan uga baxaa my kids are already halv white

You could start by not frequenting SOL :D

No point in calaacal with their very people you feel so ashamed off icon_razz.gif

How does your husband or wife respect you if you don't have respect for yourself?

Please it is SOMALI. It is matter of common courtesy to call people by their actual name.

Miriam1   

Originally posted by COSTA:

i tell them i am from Muratania or Zinzibar

LOL...are those lands near Narnia?

Zinizbar.. :rolleyes:

Although your concerns are real (It totally sucks to be Somali right now ... almost like its the early 90's again) Your absurd spelling mistakes...makes you look like a fool.

nuune   

^^^ He or she is Habashi or Tigreey, from Ethiopia, so nothing to do with Somalis, or Somalia in general.

You can hate Somalis if you want, and boast your love for Ethiopia, after all they are your people.

What was that latest Ethiopian song, it was hit, I bet you know it.

chubacka   

Costa, I dnt think any1 would think any the less of you if you told them u were from Somalia, why go to all the trouble of lying?

An what does it say about you that you are somali, not v. much i think.

It will also probably come out some day and good luck trying to explain that away.

redface.gif

Runta Maa Leesku Sheego Are u proud to be somaliz if so --tell me why.

1) u statless

2) u nt care dhulkaaga

3) Qabiil Qabiil ayaa isku disheen(very low minded ppl)

4) u still nt seem in aad wadankaaga dhisatid.

I doubt if these list(mentioned above) make ya to be proud of in aad Somali tahay