Sign in to follow this  
Fabulous

WHAT UP WITH YOU CANADIAN PEOPLE

Fabulous   

I been living here in Ottawa since last september, and I really never been anywhere where all the somali's are all uptight and shit, peoples need to relax and stop buggin on each other like you back home or something,....i'm just saying, cool the fugg out and relax...take a vacation,get a girlfriend/boyfriend and cool out..ya heard right....Keeping this Forum Simply Fabulous..

Yasmiin   

There aint nothing wrong with somali ppl up here. All somali ppl are the same wherever you at. But the rules are: stay out of their head, be cool, mind your business, and live life day to day! I used to live in O.T so I know how it is. Besides, if you planning on living in Ottawa longer, I suggest you start being friendly and represent!

0ne~

LoL...abowo macaan...

i'm reppin' T.O..which is apart of Canada...Ott iz da place 2 be when you @ russell...but i donno bout da otha places down there..pretty boug i guess..

but ya...TorontO is da best in Canada...wil'out nights, gangstdayz, livin' da life with my gangsta wayz...lol.. iz fun when you get to know ya ppl...i know Nuf somali ppl..dat jus' helpz out alot..namean?

daz Shani's word...

p/c OuT redface.gif

thats right gurl t dot be holdin it down for cananda..cuz errybody down here is str8 chillin and always havina good time cuz we come correct..but anyway i aint chill in ottawa so moretimes i cant speak on that u know ...

this thug chic is out

Watup to all my beautiful Somali brothers and sisters. I'm from Montreal and all I can say is that in this city we're just chillin as always, nice vibes from everyone.

Hodann   

YA'LL WHAT IS UP WITH YA'LL CANADIAN PEOPLE :confused: . YA'LL THING YA'LL BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE WELL SORRRRRRY. YA'LL NOT BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE. :D

Hodann   

YA'LL WHAT IS UP WITH YA'LL CANADIAN PEOPLE :confused: . YA'LL THING YA'LL BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE WELL SORRRRRRY. YA'LL NOT BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE. :D

nobody said we better den ne1 :mad: but us mali's in tdot b holdin it down ya heard fabulous baby if u dun like O.T den bounce 2 tdot.n u wont have no reason 2 complain :confused: .but straight up us canadian mali's b holdin it fo all da mali's everywhere n am out ~wun~ redface.gif

"YA'LL WHAT IS UP WITH YA'LL CANADIAN PEOPLE . YA'LL THING YA'LL BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE WELL SORRRRRRY. YA'LL NOT BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE."

YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP HODAN..NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEIN BETTER...UUF STUPID PEOPLE..

FABULOUS....UHM..SORRY BUT NOT EVERYONE IN OTTAWA IS UPTIGHT AND SHIT..AND IT'S NOT THE ONLY PLACE WHERE THEY HAVE THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE..

"i'm reppin' T.O..which is apart of Canada...Ott iz da place 2 be when you @ russell...but i donno bout da otha places down there..pretty boug i guess.."-rap mistress

IM SORRY RAP MISTRESS...BUT U CANT SAY THAT RUSSELL IS THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU HAVENT BEEN ANYWHERE ELSE IN OTTAWA..RUSSELL IN FACT IS ONE OF THE NASTIES PLACES IN OTTAWA..AND THATS A FACT..

ANWYAYS...OTTAWA IN MY PERSONAL OPINION IS WACK..I'M JUST BIDIN' MY TIME UNTIL I LEAVE..

Hibo   

4 sho canadian is thoed off. I got nice weed, nice hoes (clean too !!!) , no pollution but man, then nigga be ****in wit white hoes and shit, when i go to OTT. i be on a mission to attack somalian hoes...shout out to Caldwell***(real niggas), RUssel (got a ethiopian hoe in russel), Ritchie(weed), Ramzey(FOB), Jazine(DEEP wit somalis),Lees, man the list goes on and on.

Texas SOmalian

2 fingers

poetress   

i don't know why some people trippin bout canada. shit havin leaved in the states (Housten Texas)and in Canada, i see a difference. i luv texas, don't get me wrong, but where i live )(windsor), we don't got too many somali people, and u know everybody, shit it's safe as hell here. downside, the few somalis that live here corrupted the city. i'm startin 2 hate it here, they talkin 2 much shit and all the old ladies in everybody's business. i dun moved up out the area thank god so it's gettin better again. livin in a calm city like dis help u concentrate more, so u can get done what u need 2 be really doin (goin 2 school). i miss texas like a bi@#$ though. people ain't even heard of Screw Tapes up here. all this regular-paced music is hurtin my head.

TIIMBARO   

I lived in ottawa for ten years and never did i encounter with somalis i didn't like. I lived in other cities in canada as well, and i think the ottawan somalis are the most uptight somalis in canada. The somalis in ottawa are organized and are by far the most constructive somalis in north america, so being uptight maybe is a trait that comes with working hard...

Young   

Originally posted by Yasmiin:

There aint nothing wrong with somali ppl up here. All somali ppl are the same wherever you at. But the rules are: stay out of their head, be cool, mind your business, and live life day to day! I used to live in O.T so I know how it is. Besides, if you planning on living in Ottawa longer, I suggest you start being friendly and represent!

0ne~