Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

See what white people think about you...

You're right, you used 'common' instead of worse. So I'll rephrase my statement: white on black racism is no more common than black on black racism. There!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I looked up the word "common" in the dictionary, it didn't state that it was EXACTLY the same as the word "worse". Get up off your fat lazy @ss and go out and buy a dictionary, since it is obvious you've never looked at one. If the salesman asks what you looking for, ask for a D I C T I O N A R Y. (Make sure u write that down)

Since you're the one making the affirmative claim, the onus is on you to support your claim/s. So where is your evidence white on black racism is more common than black on black racism?

I made a statement, a statement which you did not have to address. But since you decided to address it, the onus is actually on YOU to support your claim and provide facts not a bunch of gibberish as you usually do.

Of course I disagree! What do you consider qabiilism? Fraternity

And where do you think racism started? A black person beslaving the other because of their skin?

Justify your use of 'adoon'.

JUSTIFY :confused: :confused: :confused: Quite frankly I see them as that way, and I'm not hiding it, call me a raciest, but my argument is about the double standard that goes on here; the mentioning of certain clans.

So I can say MIDGAAN now, wow becoming more democratic, were closer to exercises 'freedom of speech' on SOL

:D:D

Originally posted by The Notorious 1-8-7:

^^^Sxb, although you have a fair point, I think white on black racism is much more common than black on black. Apartheid? Slavery? MLK death?

I care less what 'white' or 'grey' or 'yellow' or 'green' or 'black' thinks of me. I care about when my fellow Soomaali Muslim is predujiced against by another Soomaali, the victim being qof aan waxba galabsan. So-called 'black' and 'white' hawsheeda ma'aha. I neither identify each.

And I don't feel it really affects me.

As an abwaan once said before, Soomaali baan nahay, mana ogolaan waligeena inuu sanku-neefle [all that breathes, beast or not] naga sareeyo.

PS. All these colour terms are nothing but.

I care about when my fellow Soomaali Muslim is predujiced against by another Soomaali, the victim being qof aan waxba galabsan.

What about your fellow Muslim brother who is yellow, black, green, blue, or white? And besides, in all types of racism, isn't the victim always innocent?

Gabbal   

Pure-

Cut the crap man. Wallahi it is annoying if you don't see it.

Miskiin-

I agree with you sbx. THere is so much racism and discrmination within the Somali people themselves I'm surprised they can actually be outraged about what some ignorant cadaan has to say about them. Two thumbs up for changing the course of the topic.

Laba-X   

So I can say MIDGAAN now, wow becoming more democratic, were closer to exercises 'freedom of speech' on SOL

Amazing you know this, being a member for a month! ;)

Raage   

Yes, Blacks want to live with Whites because of the beautiful working civilization White people have created but their presence in the country destroys the very civilization they came to enjoy.

I been a member 4 a while...i dont post unless i really gotta say sumfin...and if i found this person...lets just say may god forgive my sins...