Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

See what white people think about you...

Pure Blood, and Who the fcuk asked you to care?

:D:D I am sorry if you didn't get the reaction you wanted from me: singing kumbayaa while we all hold hands, and talk about how the white man thinks were this or that: redface.gif WAR MA ANO PURE BLOOD AH.

Realistically speaking the only people that notice racism is those who are weak and can let the words of a person effect them to such an extent.

Zafir   

Tukaale,

Firstly sxb I respect ppl on a personal level not for the color of their skin, secondly just because there is a white guy amongst us doesn’t mean, we can’t say anything bad about white ppl. Reer magaalnimo business is defined hypocrisy, which we Somalis seem to take pleasure in as bride. Lay it down as you see fit is much nicer and healthier.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^lol, Italia is not a very nice place if your Black. Imagine 10 of you in a group walking through Parma (as Somalis) but Milan was a better place.

Funny thing is, Other Europeans despise the italians for allegedly being noneuropean entity. They call them turks and ottomans. It makes sense for these italians to take their frustrations on darker souls.

Anyway, I think it would be nice and fair if they taught in European schools how their ancestors(Europeans that is) basically stole, pillaged, and robbed every body else through colonization. They are the only race who travelled thousands of miles for pillaging and robbing entire nations of their wealth, history and artifacts sometimes decimating whole races and wiping them off the maps along the way.

Does anyone know if I can write a reply in that link? I scrolled down and didn't see the write a reply option lool.

N.O.R.F   

^^ I rejected taking history in secondary school saxib. The Ducth priding themselves on 'integration' turns out to be actually all a pack of lies through co-ordinated methods of diving and controlling. All of this after the Dutch Jews and their tole in South Africa and Congo :rolleyes:

Does the name De-Beers ring a bell? Why are they not being taken to court for financing the conflicts in the Congo?

187, how many Isreali flags did you in the Ajax Stadium during football matches?

Arawella   

You have to admit some of the comments ring true. Racism is found in every race; what’s more astonishing is when black people place high value on skin complexion and features. In addition, white people are generally friendly and not as prejudiced as the minority on the said forum.

Xoogsade   

Northerner, Caqliyaa leedahay saving your brains for better and more useful subjects than the sanitized european history containing truths and half truths, unsupportable myths and outrageous lies.

I googled the company you mentioned to find some information about it and didn't know what it was before. Wikapedia has short interesting bio about it De-Beers

Lavie.

Where do you live? yea, they got one thing true, the unparticularized miasma of anger inherent in blacks. But it is not without merit ;)

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Zafir:

So?? :confused: Sxb now that's being naive.

I'm sorry if I don't feel comfortable insulting white people. My best friend is white. So I don't feel the need to participate this bashing fest.

Respect is the keyword for this thread.

Those guys are bit ignorant and irresponsible to write something that hatefull when they dont even know much about Somalia/Somalis. Besides if these guys live in multicultural country with those kind of views on black, I guess it wont comfort them as they have to deal with blacks in their every days' life. On our part, we should be carefull of judging entire race(whites) of what bunch of ignorants write on screen.

Boon?

Midgaan?

Jareer?

Gabooye?

Tumaal?

Yaxar?

Yibir?

Eeylo?

Halooow, mala i maqlaayaa? Halooooooooooooooooow!!!

Qashinkeena waa inaa soo qubnaa marka ugu horeyso, inta dad dadoow qashinkooda laga hadlin.

^^^Sxb, although you have a fair point, I think white on black racism is much more common than black on black. Apartheid? Slavery? MLK death?

Originally posted by The Notorious 1-8-7:

^^^Sxb, although you have a fair point, I think white on black racism is much more common than black on black. Apartheid? Slavery? MLK death?

Rubbish! Its racist to say white racism is any degree worse than any other racism. Racism is racism. Period.

^^My brother, nobody mentioned that any type of racism is worse than another. I merely pointed out FACTS, that white on black racism is and was a lot more commmon than black on black or Somali on Somali racism, do you disagree with that? If so, brush up on ur history, my brother.

PS: Notice the words, more common, not worse, more common. Didn't get that? Let me highlight it for u.

MORE COMMON

Originally posted by The Notorious 1-8-7:

^^My brother, nobody mentioned that any type of racism is worse than another.

You're right, you used 'common' instead of worse. So I'll rephrase my statement: white on black racism is no more common than black on black racism. There!

I merely pointed out FACTS, that white on black racism is and was a lot more commmon than black on black or Somali on Somali racism, do you disagree with that?

Of course I disagree! What do you consider qabiilism? Fraternity?

By the way, you didn't state facts. You made an unsupported assertion.

If so, brush up on ur history, my brother.

Since you're the one making the affirmative claim, the onus is on you to support your claim/s. So where is your evidence white on black racism is more common than black on black racism?

juba   

white on black racism PARTLY CAUSED black on black racism. Years of being told lighter is better, and black IS NOT beautiful (Btw a tactic of slave owners to divide their slaves) has instilled to this day a notion that the blacker the worse off.

^^^Sxb, although you have a fair point, I think white on black racism is much more common than black on black.
Apartheid? Slavery? MLK death?

How has this affected you :confused:

white on black racism PARTLY CAUSED black on black racism. Years of being told lighter is better, and black IS NOT beautiful (Btw a tactic of slave owners to divide their slaves) has instilled to this day a notion that the blacker the worse off.

I don't think Somalis' suffer from this.

Are you guy really Somalis or adoons in disguise???

Boon?

Midgaan?

Jareer?

Gabooye?

Tumaal?

Yaxar?

Yibir?

Eeylo?

I thought the mentioning of qabils is not permitted in this forum, why are the names of minority clans mentioned then :confused: