Sign in to follow this  
raula

Make Du'a for Legend of Zu's Family

Pacifist   

Innalilah wa inailahi rajicoon samir iyo iman ilahi aa ka siyo brother. May ALLAH subhanawatacala bless him with janatul firdos. Amin

Allah yarxama raahimiin walaalkiis, ilaahey janah fardowsa haka waraabsho aabo aboowe. waa la wada socdaa aduunkaan waa laiska kala horeyaa mooyee. Ilaaheey samir iyo iimaan ha idinka wada siiyo idinka oo dhan aboowe.

Gediid   

Inna Lilah wa inna ilaah rajacuun

Zu, my deepest condolences to both you and your family. May your father rest in peace and may Allah grant him Jannah. Amiin Amiin

NoVa   

Ina lilaah Wa ina ilahi Rajicuun

samir iyo imaan illahey ha siiyo...amiiin

Might Allah bless his soul in this holly month of Ramadaan...amiin

Haneefah   

Ina Lilaah wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

Walal, I pray that Allah bestows great sabr and Imaan on you and your loved ones during this difficult time. May Allah (swt) make your father among those in the highest rank of Jannah.

Baluug   

Innalillaahi wa inna illayhi rajicuun.

May Allah SWT forgive you and your family and all Muslims.Amiin.

May your father rest peacefully,Amiin.

JazaakumuLLaahu dhamaantiin...

May Allah accept your du'a for him...bless us with sabr and qowlu thaabit...May Alla make us those who listen and follow the best thereof...

Thank you all and I appreciated it...

Salaamaat

PS: one of the nomads informed me about this thread so I came to say Thank you...

Geeridu waa xaq! Inaa lilaahi wa'inaa ileyhi raajicuun!

Ilaah waxaan ka bariney bishan barakeysan inuu marxuumkaas u naxariisto, janadii fardowsana ka waraabiyo, aamiin. Eheladii iyo qoyskii uu ka tagayna samir iyo iimaan alaha ka siiyo, caruurtiisana u xafido.

Anagana ilaahoow naga dhig kuwii xaqa ku dhinta oo camalkooda ugu danbeeya kheyr noqdo, aamiin.

Ilaahi aa uu naxriisto abaaha. I'm really sorry to hear this Zu, I pray you and your family have the strenght to get through this, and remember Allah always in your thoughts, and may He grant your father jannah and forgive his sins and that of your kin. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Sky   

Ilaahey haa uu naxariisto marxuumka. I hereby send to you and your family my condolences.

Elysian   

Ameen to all the duas.

O Allah! Make his grave spacious for him and full of light. Be easy on him on the day of Judgement. Grant him jannautl firdaus.