Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

NAS Vs. JAY-Z (Whats your Opinion)???

Hibo   

no offence to Jay Z fans but hes a punk to me anyways cwm11.gif my vote goes to Nas because he raps about serious things in his songs (politics; growing up in the ghettos,etc.) but Jay Z juts raps abou girls not so

serious and he only has a few good songs so Nas hands down cwm16.gif

yo i say my boy nas is holdin it down fa sho....dont nobody care bout GAY-Z and cockafella records howeva i must say like beanie siagal so nas keep doin yo thing playa!

AviReX-   

Tjeee---

bringing tis ting to live...

WA YALL ON BOUS..

U CANT COMPARE JAYZ-Z WIF NAS..

THAS JUST CRAZZY ...

THA LIL NIGERIAN PUNK (NAS)....NAAA...

IS ALL BOUS JAY-Z...NA MEAN...

THE BEATZZZ...

THA VIBE...

THA LYRICX...

THA HEAT....

IS ALL BOUS JAY-Z YALL..

U C THA NEW ALBUM BLUEPRINT 2...

BIGGIZZZTT...

THAS TOO HECTIC....

BONNIE AND CLYDE..THA TUNE BE HEAVY...

WEN YA TALKING BOUT NAS...

THA BREDA...

HES ON A MINA-FLEX TING...

IS JAY-Z ALL THA WAY...

BY THA WAY, I AINT READ YALL PEEPZZ....YALL GAVE ESSAYZ///

DAAMM...

How can anyone even compare Gay Z with

N A S its unthinkable.

Really I wonder how in the world that rubber lip fufu got it in his head that he his on or even near NAS's level is beyond me.

But anyway lets put the facts on the table. Jay Z will never be better than NAS even if he died a thousand times over.

i'm just sitting here wondering how hip hop reached overseas to them eauropean peeps in london or all them europe...for real this topic is for americans...which means the ppl that vote in here are the ppl that lived and walked in america's ghetto's...not some tight jeans wearing *** nigga from europe....

now that's wicked mate!

Far_Han   

Waz up yo'll....I see everyone is a fan of Gay Z oops i mean Jay Z..

Yo'll got some joke's for real..How yo'll end up comparing Nasir "Nas" Jone's to Gay "Jay z" Unknown...I give prop to jay z but he is no compation to Nas. Nas is like Legend, u can campare him to Jay z.

S.U.N.S.E.T ....i cant belive u said nas did not reply 2pac diss..nas did reply but when pac died he canseld the diss to pac.. We all no 2pac is way better then any rapper. But how the "F*ck" is Jay z trying to say that he is batter then Pac and Big . I think he lost his damn mind when he said dat....

anyways answer this for me!

Who is the Best Rapper Eva?

Youn Hov   

hahaa finally some body be talkin bout Youn Hov A.K.A jigga man yo my opinion is dat nas is coo and every thag but jay-z's flava in da beatz n lyrics is sick dawg fo reel, da only song i like of Nas is destroy and rebuild and also he don't have too many albums he been in da game fo bout 10 years n da man has bout 5 albums comin dawg compare to jigga he have 7 in five years and now nas join Murda INC comin dat a joke or wat nas went soft

Jigga always on top

Guess who bizzak it's ur O.G gangsta

P.S no one cares bout real thangs this whole world is fake so why do ppl say he talks da truth nas is bull shiit its bout da flow n beatz of the songz n jayz got it holla back

Nas   

Werd is born I feel ya Nas is one da best rapper when it comes to being a narrator. Da kid raps about every type of **** . He is poetic,got street mentality, and he aint as mainstream as jigga. PPLS feel me on this the kid once said, "the buck that bought bottle could struck da lotto" U feel me on this. Damn one true hiphoppers would feel me nahmean. Buy DA LOST TAPES AND LISTEN TO IT CAREFULLY U SOON WOULD UNDERSTAND ME

Phuck both of them

Nas is a hypocrite he accused other rappers for supporting Rkelly's pedophiliar by perfoming with and he did not mention himself.

He asked people to rob funkmaster flex cuz he wouldnt play his music.

Nas plays both side, sometimes he is streets and when it doesnt work he jumps on the ice bandwagon.

I dont like Jayz but he shows his true color unlike nas who plays both sides if it benefits him

poetress   

both gotta be about the BIGGEST ****in biters the business has ever seen. aside from Ja Fool and Faggot Inc. they take the crown. both Nas and Jay talked **** bout Pac when he was alive, now Nas acts like him and that nigga was cool ("me and 2pac was soldiers of the same struggle"). and jay has the audacity 2 remake a 2pac classic into the recycled bullshit he produces. somebody tell him that Pac's version was about his GUN, girlfriend is a damn METAPHOR. pick up a book u illiterate son of a *****. also Pac dissed him repeatedly "Ain't no nigga like me / **** Jay Z / he broke and i smoke daily." Nas also says in Made Ya Look "Y'all appointed me 2 bring rap justice/ but i ain't 5-0/ y'all know it's nas yo" exactly nigga. this ********** and doin nuthin 2 better hip-hop, he's just helpin in puttin down the **** -hole quicker.

*the greatest man 2 ever touch, pick-up, or grace a mic, is gone from us, but his memory lives on in his music "livin his life a legend/ immortalized in pictures." these niggaz can't even hold a candle 2 him. Rest In Peace Tupac Amaru Shakur, we love and miss you.

r.i.p thug angel