Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Why do sistas just like to talk????

My wife would always say" babes lets talk" when there is nothing to talk about, and if you talk witht thme they think you really care about them, what's up with that sistaz? why u all do that?

missy_1   

hmm interesting . . . how cumes am always stuck wit men dat like 2 do all the talkin?

nyways, communication is key 2 relationships n best way 2 communicate is talkin. (r u gettin me drift here). talkin is the best way for sm1 2 express themselves, n believ it or not, it actually makes one feel much better havin talked thru smthin dat woz on their mind. :D

Yusufaddie, You have a wife? Then good on ya and stop wasting your time replying back to these people and go and have a cup of tea with your wife ;)

Ariadne   

I won't rant and rave like I normally do, but here is something worth thinking about:

Communication is the key to a good relationship

Blessed   

The brother only asked a Q. :rolleyes:

Yussuf Bro. I think it has a lot to do with womens psychological make up. See where men only pay attention to the here and now .. us women have an almost obssesive tendcy to analyse things to the last dot. We interact more, have more meaningful chats ... that is why there are more women in caring professions and why we live longer ............. lol

Communication I think is the most important factor in any human realtionship. More especially when your in a loving relationship. When a brother doesn't wanna talk to us women tend to feel unloved .. talking is a gateway to emotional connection cos how can you you be connected if you don't talk? We have to know taht you like our little habits and that you appreciate our opinions and our existence.

it is good to talk .. so next time. .. switch of the footy and ask your wife what she wants to talk about ;):D

Blessed   

Originally posted by THE CLOWN:

what do you mean by Switch Off the footie?

is it a Brit Slang? [/QB]

lol... It means, switch off the football / soccer as ya'll call it.

I guess it is Brit slang - find it hard to work out what is british and what isn't :rolleyes:

what did you think I meant. i got the feeling my reply isn't what you were anticipating lool icon_razz.gif:D

Paragon   

What some women do is not talking, I'd rather called it yapping! I guess, It is a criteria that differentiates men from women.

I uderstand where you oming from ameenah but i tend to agree with jamaal, it is more like yapping instead of talking because when i want to talk she is tired but when she wants to talk and i'm tired it's an issue. I know this girl that works with me and she is telling me that she loves this other guy besides her boyfriend beause he listens to her. I told her that is really dumb. but she feels it is love beause he listens to her. sisters if we listen to you all, trust me that ain't love.

Whci brings me to another topi whih i will post differently.

J.Lee   

why do sistas just like to talk?

talking is a gateway to emotional connection

There is your answer.well said Ameenah.

besides Silence brings out insecurity which leads SOME females to feel unloved and not wanted........in some situations :rolleyes: and YES sometimes we just like to Yap for no particular reason!

Well Good question….. if just can’t figure out the reason read this “Dumari waa sheeko, Ragna waa Shah”….. one thing they are expert at is talking and talking and Talking.

I hate my gal when she talks to me inside the movie theater

Regards

Where is my Quote...Coming Soon :D:D:D

listen ,,,

we talk to work things out,

we talk to releif our stress,

we talk to show love,

we talk to here your views,

we talk to show our views,

we talk to understand that which we dont,

we talk to show understanding,

we talk to pass time,

we talk to express we content,

we talk to express anger,

we talk to express pleasure,

we talk to express we depressed,

we talk, we talk, we talk, we talk,

we talk to show we care,

the day we stop talking, we stopped caring!

we

talk

to

u

so

we

could

hear

u

talk

back!!