Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE! tell us all how your FEELING this moment!

i feel like punching a whole in some1's face...uughhh i HATe THEM...n' the nerve to do THAT to me...why i outta !!!!.....

if u all will excuse me...i have to bring the population of somalianz on earth down by 1...

Salaamz!

lander_girl04

walaalo i feel like telling you good night stories. But too bad you are not siting right next to me. I fell like having good conversation with you lander.

wareer badanaa maxaa dareemeeysaa ku lahaa waxaan dareemaayo miyaan halkaan ku dhameenkaraa. waan xanaaqsanahay waana faraxsanahay but I don't now why would you help me docter phil uups I mean Land_girl.

Cool topic!!!

I woke up so early (6:30AM)Sunday morning, so I can have breakfast with my friends before I head to the airport and kiss my spring break goodbye!!! It's 1:09 AM Monday, still awake can't sleep, can't focus, and Im not even sleepy!! Whatever happened to good old days with 14 hours of sleep!! I should've believed my uncle when he said, "The older you get, the less time you sleep."

Curly   

Well I feel miserable, I have so much to do and so little time, yet here I am doing absolutely nothing!

But one thing keeping me sane at this moment is my ; which almost takes me away from the pain that this sad lonely planet brings and lets me forget for a split second the distressing reality that I’m stuck here.

OG_Girl   

I feel very tired .I haven't sleep well last night and it's 9 AM now, feel like going back home and sleep.

Salam

sue stay with the yellow bills!! good to heya from u!

i kinda thought that cupid's arrow gotchaya bulls eye!!

wiilo! again! u gonna break jlo's record gal! lol... did u exposed jacaylboro already!! lol

og-gal! i am worried about yaha!! we gonna bring u to dr phil's show!! to get some good help!! forget about them kuwait boyz! aigt! they aint it!! loosers!!

It's 1:30am I feel pissed and hurt. My bro just pisses me off deeply.... always harassing me damn lol..

I'm just don't want to be around him. :mad:

I guess i should just sleep it's late.

May allah forgive me. :(

P.S

THANKS FOR saying "COOL TOPIC" Well it's good to share how your feeling.... LET YOUR ANGER AND PAIN OUT.... maybe you'll feel better:)

aslaams smile.gif

Pucca   

I never thought she’d do such a thing, I mean she’s so strong and mashallah I envy her confidence sometimes but she just had to do the stupidest thing! *cries* disappointment hurts!

I wish that was it and I had nothing else to be upset about but that’s not the case.

Telephone calls, e-mails, letters etc you name it my parents have sent pictures and messages of perhaps every eligible guy in our family (tribe)! Its sick, first off I am not ready to get married and second, cousins?? :(

And to top it off…I’m ranting on the net, I’ll check in with my doctor soon.

Originally posted by Conspiracy.:

I still feel GREAT!!
:cool:

Is that you or the shiisha talking? Con, am warning you...you better keep away from that stuff! :mad: