Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE! tell us all how your FEELING this moment!

Iffah   

At this moment I feel so drained. I'm sleepy - and I can't get to sleep for another 4 hrs. Time is going so slooow....when will this shift end? I also feel quite old....another yr, another bday. :(

But on a brighter note... I'm relieved there's no ttc strike - for today anyways. I can finish things at own pace, no need to worry about the unexpected happening and making my ride wait an hour or so... smile.gif

Saalixa   

i right now just want to fire my MEdical Laboratory tutor @ uni

(yeah right like i can do that),,,he just keeps giving me marks i do not deserve and when i ask my mistakes reasons are so lame like you were supposed to use red there instead of blue highlight. it is like that was not worth 2 mark down MR!!!It really makes UNI a hell when tutors just slash you down :(

somaajeesta waa runta

Meeshan dad badan baa Quraan saar u baahan walle!

laakin waligaa may kugu dhacday iin maclinkaga uu ogaan hoos uu kuu rido casharadada and u really feel angry at him but you are helpless because you have little power and waxaad samynkarataa waxaa weyaan ooyin uun :mad: :( :mad:

Rokko   

Right now..hmm I'm at work so that should say alot na'mean..

Maybe I'll get back to you after I leave work..

Shidh can't wait til that lotary hits the 100s

Mowgli   

Hmmm

I have been sitting in this chair for the last 6 hrs and 53 minutes (except for the frequent toilet & snack breaks and one shopping spree) and i've lost all feeling in my derrière about 3 hrs ago.

You know you've been here too long when the librarians are on a first name basis and feel the need to come by and make conversation every few hrs...

By now i've completely given up on hiding the fact that i'm talking to myself other then the guy sitting to my left giving me a few odd glances when i talk in aaf soomaali...its all good, the other person to my right is wearing headphones thank god!

And you know somali people always run on somali time...between half an hour to an hour late...so for this specific reason i told my friend to meet me at 6, when in fact i wanted to leave by 7....but yet...its 7.44 and she is still not here...

on the plus side...i've finished two assignments smile.gif

ma'salaama

Rokko   

Originally posted by Idil:

By now i've completely given up on hiding the fact that i'm talking to myself other then the guy sitting to my left giving me a few odd glances when i talk in aaf soomaali...its all good, the other person to my right is wearing headphones thank god!

Watch what u say cuz those headphones are hearthrough...and can hear pin drop...lol

By the way, i'm the one sitting on ur right Idil..na'mea.

Bess.   

right am in the library ....but as am sick as a dog i should be in bed at my mom's house, getting pampered....my sinuses are killing....this damn seattle weather is got me down.....and i have tons of lab work.....so am generally crunky and should have a sign that says....caution:mad and crunky woman about ....for the sake of others ;)

Nephissa   

Right now, right here, i'm feeling pretty darn good. Enjoyed my late lunch under a brilliant sun, a chicken caesar salad roll-up and a cup of chai latte.

Besbaso, hope you feel better.

Bess.   

thanks dear.....plan on over medicating myself and then vegetating infront of the tv.....instead of doing home work....

ps.....ceaser salad and chai tea.....yum.. :D

shyhem   

It's raining and i feel like having****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ***********a cup of warm milk.

At the moment I am at school and I feel lost. I have so many things that I have to do for classes and I dont know where to start. So hopefully this will be a good start for me, just by writing about how I feel. We all know how school is, specially the last five weeks of the semester, its extremely hectic. I just wanna wish best of luck for all the students that are going through the samething as I am.

Salam...

smile.gif

I hope you guys really feel better when u share what your feeling @ that moment @ that time:)

Just wanna say: Isma_Lura-good luck on your exams.

Haneefa-ttc is back on Track:)

Rayaana-that Medical Lab tutor is just trying to be real hard on you. Whatever you do KEEP ur faith strong and don't let it get to you. smile.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS WITH EXAMS.

may allah be with you all.

inshallah u all will do alright:) ;)