Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE! tell us all how your FEELING this moment!

Intel   

i'm deadset pissed off today 4_2_200v.gif

Wiil_Duco

May Allah, Subhana wa Ta’ala grant you good health sxb

a week of drinking caano geel at Xumbays + few laps in Biyokulule on you visit home should do you fine mate smile.gif

Im euphoric.

Im happy Im taking a break from Uni. 6 weeks of bliss Inshallah seeing family in the Uk. And Inshallah the spring rains and gloomy british days will not keep my spirits down. ''Crossing em fingers''

;) Have a nice day every1.

Fiamanillah

In a sombre mood..

I got mad at someone the other day. So mad, I had to sit down and listen to some Quran. The anger went away and I was left with disappointment and hurt. When someone whose honour you would protect fiercely trys to strip you of your dignity by lying about you and lying to you, what do you do but gulp the bile down. I wanted to escape to that desert island again but...

Today we prayed Salat al Janaaza for the dead at the Mosque. I was struck by just how many people attended. I want that too when I'm gone- Muslims' prayers. I won't get that on a desert island all by my lonesome. I'll have to stick it out here where the wolves wear sheep's clothing.........God give me strength.

Allaahu yarxam hum.

Wiil_Duco

May Allah, Subhana wa Ta’ala grant you good health sxb

a week of drinking caano geel at Xumbays + few laps in Biyokulule on you visit home should do you fine mate

AMIIN SXB

YOU NAIL IT FROM THE HEAD SXB XUMBEEYS AND BIYOKULEL WILL BE IN MY LIST. ALSO THE NEW CITY CARMO :D I WILL TAKE LOOK AT IT.

ROKKO

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE DUCAA SXB IT HELPS ALOT.

WILL_DUCO<---- STILL NOT FEEL GOOD FOR THE DAY GOAS.

raula   

This whole wk at work(on campus) was a cloud of "ambiguity". We (staff)-well Iam pissed off to the point that we have been writing letters to the president of the University the whole morning-regarding his "strategic initiative". I swear, this man has never seen a mad somali woman before I guess :D N'wayz, I have to formulate a letter to the newspaper as well as to the president in just an hour-and then attend a staff-meeting.

Like my boss says: "this is the time when there is only one item on the desk-everything esle is irrelevant"

Hopefully when my temper resides I will write something that makes sense-in the meantime I have to wear my "diplomatic mask"-to write these letters.

Later nomads.

^^I am curious, what did you erase? Or did you just feel like putting your face there for no reason whatsoever Zu? :D

<---Today I feel HOT! You can interpret it either way you like. ;)

Pucca   

I knew what the letter contained even before I opened it, I knew they’d tell me I was one of the selected students chosen to be interviewed. I don’t mean to sound conceited but my GPA was good and the essay I submitted was flawless, but I didn’t want it and yet at the same time I was dying for it.

It’s confusing; it’s the career path i want but the thought of having to come in for an interview scares me. Give me a pen and paper and I’ll write stuff that’ll blow you away…but for some reason I can’t do that with my speech; I stutter, choke and my face turns beat-red.

Besides that I’m great, stressed and confused but great just the same.

Ps, pray for me that it all goes well…

damn a lot of pissed off people here, ever heard of anger management?

down in brittania it's nice weather, girls are wearing flowery skirts and sweet scented perfumes...mmmm....that would put a smile on any guy's face :D ...Yup, I feel GREAT indeed!

Miriam1   

Nina Simone..Feeling Good, you know what i am talking about, a good' nights rest thats what i am talking about!

got a full 8hrs of decent sleep, without, no early class, early shift or early appt!

..now my feelings turn to that calculas exam that is looming over my head, its wenesday.and i am bound to fail it. great.i am anxious now.