Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE! tell us all how your FEELING this moment!

Thats right ya'll!!!!

Right here right now LIVE!!!!

lander_girl04 back on track!

TELL US HOW your feeling??? what are you thinking right this moment??? this momment?

ARE you running out of time???

relex, hush... and think?

SHARE the feeling your feeling this moment...

FEELING LOVE? OR HATE? OR BORED???

U THINK this topic is silly?? ok share that 2?

peace and much love

Intel   

^ :D

feeling pretty good actually

- no UNI for next 14 days or so

- no work tomorrow

- good night on Telly…. huge footy and rugby action

- met someone on the train wayback from cricket…. Plans 4 2moro :cool:

Shoooooot 4_1_218.gif

Miriam1   

REally Pissed!, the bank i go to SUCKS! trying to put students down all the time, with really high service charges..!

and annoyed i got a whole house to clean up, with tons of homework..long weekend...what uselessnes!

Nephissa   

Well I woke up this morning puking my guts up. Only to find out I feel awful and unable to lift my head.

But it felt like a digestive problem to me. So I went out to buy gingerale, and it seemed to put my digestive tract in order.

I am afraid to eat anything except for white rice. Probably the only thing I can keep down for now.

:(

3:10pm right now....

I feel like running OUTSIDE AND YELLING.....

It's sweet sunny outside in T.O.

But hey ya'll keep replying

MAKE IT A HOT TOPIC...!!! alright!!!!!!

Well am feeling happy today. Alhamdulilah but the weather here in Joeburg is crappy and gloomy. Me and my cous were trying to go out earlier today for a stroll in the city but it kept raining. May be tomorrow. If the damn girl Hasna or her so called other name Pacifist see's this ewe we been trying to call you but u freaking don't ever answer ur celly. Calls us Na and me wanna talk to you. Oky u really pissing us off. Damn go get a calling card :mad: Oky girl sorry but we miss u back home and its a damn sad that i have to post something on here for u to call us..... ;) If u see this call usssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :confused: ohh yeah hasna guess who is getting married this summer not me hint hint kafue river u won't believe to who :D

I'm seriously pissed off. Mostly at myself but also at every living soul around me. Right now, I don't like people, I wish I could go to a place with no people and live there for a while.

Honestly, people are nothing but trouble. Not always intentionally, but there is something inherent to the human race that makes them so attracted to conflict. We are killing the planet, we are killing animals and we are killing each other. We are also finding a sadistic pleasure in annoying and opposing young women who just want to go home after a hard day's work.

Adam must have been so happy to have briefly lived in a world with no other people.

Ah, needed to get that off my chest. Now I'll return to building that doomsday device that will get rid of all people (and carnivorous/toxic animals).

Pacifist   

Originally posted by GuinaVere:

Well am feeling happy today. Alhamdulilah but the weather here in Joeburg is crappy and gloomy. Me and my cous were trying to go out earlier today for a stroll in the city but it kept raining. May be tomorrow. If the damn girl Hasna or her so called other name Pacifist see's this ewe we been trying to call you but u freaking don't ever answer ur celly. Calls us Na and me wanna talk to you. Oky u really pissing us off. Damn go get a calling card :mad: Oky girl sorry but we miss u back home and its a damn sad that i have to post something on here for u to call us.....
;)
If u see this call usssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :confused: ohh yeah hasna guess who is getting married this summer not me hint hint kafue river u won't believe to who
:D

Salaam and why in the heck would I call you knuckleheads while I was on my spring break... :D Seriously though I left a message in Na mobile.... And yeah I already know they called to tell me the splendid news eat your heart out Guina U such a chikal chobe hehe don't laugh at my Nyan... Anyways u must be desperado to talk if you posting on SOl to search for me...ohh did I forget Mr.Groom and his Bride are sending me a ticket for the wedding again eat your heart out ;) U devil. Naya I know u hate the word Naya again ohh wee am in a splendid mood today dear so I will call u when its 2am for me and its 11am for you oky answer ur cheap mobile. Ewe Sinifuna yenda Mwila... I sent your samwenda DHL arrs tuesday.. Cheers I miss yoll too... :D

ayaanick   

I had rough start today. I gotta phone call, this afternoon about mother, and how she hurt her back. To top it off she wasn't answering her phone, so it really got to me, to the point where I just broke down. Finally got a hold of her, almost cried, but she is doing well. Said she went for a walk, and that everyone was home, they just didn't pick-up the phone "Then I yelled at my brother." I just hate it when I am not informed. So there. I wrote my mom a poem, just to let her know how much I appreciate her, and that she means the world to me. I just finished a take home exam part, and feeling a bit too hot, it's just dam hot in here. I could go on, but that's about it for today!!!

Tata!!

ayaan

smile.gif HEY AYAN thats good that your mommy is alright.

Nice to see a sista showing us her love to her mother:)

It's 8:04PM i'm listening to Jill Scott "Golden" it's quite a FUNKY song .... feeling that song.

lol.

FEELING GOOD feeling Great !!! smile.gif