Sign in to follow this  
Haneefah

Most impressive and cute 2 yr old - Masha Allah

Haneefah   

^Aameen, InshaAllah.

Ibti, I haven't done any kicking yet but you can imagine the lecturing that ensued afterwards :D

I was just blaming one of my brothers today for his 3 old's inability to read beyond surah Al-Naas while he pretty much memorised all the shows on Treehouse. I truly believe little ones should be banned from TV in its entirety; it's the easiest path for shaytan to enter the home and corrupt the childrens' minds, yet parents are wondering why their teachings of Islam and discipline are not registering in those minds.

Blessed One, yaa u quura the little darling a kick? I am certain she's being trained well by an excellent Muslimah ;)

Nephy, how's it going dear? She's just one of the ayaat of Allah which is great to witness; perhaps some will be moved by it and extract valuable lessons (some inspired to become brilliant mothers/teachers ;) ).

Nephissa   

^ Kuligeenba abbaayo, Allaha noo kaso. Sidase xaal ku sii socdo ilmo break dance cayaarayaan inay dhashaan ka cabso! ;) Illaahay hana hanuuniyo... Ameen ya Rabi.

Waan kuu fiicnahay dear, thanks.

Mashallaah!

This little girl needs to learn about other world religions too, it will make her knowledge that bit more impressive. I love children especially smart ones. My little cousins are quite thick (by my own standards) but they are just children I suppose. Children need to have childhood. I couldn’t have a childhood because I was too busy dodging bullets.

Kool_Kat   

Manshallah!!!

Are you sure she is only two years of age, ani carabtaan ma trust gareeyee? Although, somewhat impressive, it was also yaab!!! A two year old should be just a two year old...After all she is still a baby!!!!!!!!!!

Manshallah again...

Naden   

Monkey see, monkey do. Toddler style.

Oprah had this 2-year old who could name/point to countries on the map. If there is ever a time to learn and regurgitate all sorts of information, this would probably be it.

^^ I agree with ya on that one, beside i rather watch this kid do that instead seeing her rappin or shakiin her butt around. I understand she is still a kid, so wat ...anywayz whateva the case is ppl still will come out a make a fuss.....

Naden   

Che, do what?

The statement refers to recitation without understanding, a very natural thing at 2. What exactly are people praising? A child repeating information at the prompt of an adult who is shouting a little too much.

Now show me this little girl in 25 years when she graduates cum laude in religious studies and has authored a couple of original and thoughtful papers, I will cheer and holler like the gallery here.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

When you write comments in arabic and someone demands to know that, don't you think you have a moral obligation to help him? Hadii kale dee ninba afkuu yaqaan buu ku maahmaahi,,,