Sign in to follow this  
Haneefah

Most impressive and cute 2 yr old - Masha Allah

Haneefah   

Watch her answer questions from aqeedah to sunnah and legislation. Subxanallah, she puts many adults to shame! I can't believe she got the mu'tazila one.

May Allah protect her and bless her parents. I want a daughter like her now, lol.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool @ you want one like her, I was thinking I can just take that one!. Most 2yrs cannot even speak in sentences. :confused:

Mashallah.

waves smile.gif

She taught me something new mashallah, the name of the women who killed 7 romans. Subxanallah, I'm gob-smacked. MAshallah may allah bless her and her parents.

Ibtisam   

I don't know, makes me wanna kick my little nieces as*s. She cannot even tell you what she did for the day without stopping ten times and adding made up words.! :D lol

W/salam

Jacpher   

Masha'alaah. That macalin is too loud for two year old.

I could be wrong but it appears this video is either cooked or edited perhaps to shorten the length. The child is answering way too quickly before she can even digest the questions. You can just imagine ten or so questions under two minutes.

Ibtisam   

^^She may have know the questions and their order before hand, that is what I thought. So she does not have to digest, she say the answers she already learnt. Still impressive.

Nephissa   

Maasha Allah, impressive! But thats not normal, if you ask me. That's only boosting the parents ego. What are the parents lacking in their life, that they need to get the attention through this 2 year old baby? SubhanAllah! Children should be allowed to be children, yaakhee. No doubt this baby is way more intelligent than I was @ 2 and knows alot more then I do in my old age now, but I don't see the point in rushing her natural development, the parents should be more focused on developing her 'imagination' as opposed to how much she knows about Islam. Cayuuma naaska Allaha ka haayo koleey, specially mine.. tu tu tu.. :D

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Maasha Allah, impressive! But thats not normal, if you ask me. That's only boosting the parents ego. What are the parents lacking in their life, that they need to get the attention through this 2 year old baby? SubhanAllah! Children should be allowed to be children, yaakhee. No doubt this baby is way more intelligent than I was @ 2 and knows alot more then I do in my old age now, but I don't see the point in rushing her natural development, the parents should be more focused on developing her 'imagination' as opposed to how much she knows about Islam. Cayuuma naaska Allaha ka haayo koleey, specially mine.. tu tu tu..
:D

Tuff tuff tuff!, *Haq-tuuf* L0L.

Mashallah,Anigaba markaan inta la ekaa,alif wax male madaxan ka aqrin jiray.

Ibtisam   

^^^Nin waalan. The child is a waste because you do not agree that tusbax is bid'ah. She also said Mawleed is bid'ah icon_razz.gif

You need to head back to madressa for a crash course my friend.

Blessed   

Masha Allah she's super cute. Masha Allah, tabbarak Allah. Waxaan ka baqayaa inaan cawriyo. May Allah bless her. smile.gif

Ibti, qumayo. Kick her **** ku teh. :mad: Hana soo ag marin, pls.

*crosses Ibti out off cool habo / babysitter list*

Ibtisam   

It was just a few seconds there after watching that little kid, I wanted all the little girls I know o be like her (kyira aan laa raabah!) :D

Otherwise I'm cool habo, I teach them how to dance and side with them even when they are wrong :D

You know if you don't put me back on the list, you are gonna force me to kidnap someone. icon_razz.gif

Loooool @ waxaan a baqayaa inaan cawriyo! Acudubiliah. lol

Aaliyyah   

mashaallah, may allah bless us with daughters like her. Am sure it takes a lot of effort and dedication to get a child who has solid Islamic knowledge.

b/w she is so adorable...may allah bless her.