Sign in to follow this  
Professor S

Should I do it or not????

Hey everybody I’ve got a real big problem.

My friends don’t like my girlfriend. I don’t know what to do, should I listen to my friends and dump her, or should I refuse to dump her.

Everybody I’m serious I don’t know what to do.

HELP

profesor when it comes to such stuff there is nothing you can ask for why you care if ya friends does not like ya girlfriend unless she is *** ro if she playing games to you that when u can dump her lakin you cant just dump her coz ya friend dont like her.

anywayz dont let no one come between you and ya girlfriends deal ya stuff between to of you

Miriam1   

Interesting..Do you really care for her? If your answer is *yes* take her seriously and your "relationship"..and get some new freinds..

If not..dumb her.. and allow her and yourself to find someone important enough, where you wouldnt have a dilema like this one..

listen to me brah (u xiir naagta) am ur boy n am tellin ya i don't like her ..... she doesn't have the potentials of bein a wifey so do it maaan tell her don't cry for me argentina........

asxantu

i never like any of boyz gals.... me & the boyz hang out at different time, location and situation. my gal dont hang w/me when i am with de boyz, namean.... n my boyz dont hang around when i am chilling ms xalimo!! 2 different planets completly!!

yo, tell them both to grow up and dont let them play! they both care for u, they will be there 4 u aigt..

just the separate the boyz and galz... and everybody will be happy!!.

chubacka   

Firstly why are you posting your male dilemma on the womans forum? poor gal I feel for her, I can't believe your even thinking about dumping her because your little buddies don't like her, so what. :mad:

Anyway the choice is yours, if you serious about her then ask her to marry you and if your not then its probably best to release the poor gal.

Next :rolleyes:

hey u should follow ur heart..so if ur hreat tells ur u should leave so leave don't listen what ppl say..cuz u should know betta in ur relationship than them.. also u know if ur girl is good or bad, and if she is the right girl for ya not them...so take care bro and wish u the best...salam.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Professor S,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you opposed to the whole girlfriend thing couple of weeks ago?

LoL, maybe he had a change of heart after she took him to meet Hooyo & Aabo. :D

Either that or he is suffering from temporary amnesia.

lol@DEvil...talk about QarxiS El grande..lol..prof. n' otherz like him...beware..let this be a lesson 2 ya...watch watchu say or it might just bite u in da (rhymes wit pass) :D

as 4 homeboi prof. S..a.k.a prof. Afdheer...one itsy bitsy advice 4 u walaal...ur private business is PRIVATE BUSINESS!!..besidez...for all we know...this whole thing/topic is set up 4 ur viewing pleasure...

so parten me when i say....i'm outta here!!!