Che -Guevara

Former chief of “Jail Ocaden” Hassan Ismail Ibrahim is captured

Dalmar1   
43 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I bet he thought this day would never come. I have and worked with former prisoners. The horrors that took place there is beyond belief.

Puntland playing sides yet again in selling Ogs likes cheap sheeps for political favors, yesterday you lot puntlanders were selling thousands of innocent Ogs as suspected ONLF's to be tortured/raped and killed to this Brutish man Hassan Ismail and his Boss Abdi ina Iley, and today subxana'Allah your selling your former allies (Abdi Ina Ileys staffs) to your yesterdays victims the ONLF!?!?!?

One really wonders if you lot will also sell Mustafa Cagjar and his staffs too after being replaced to the next Og Administration.

@Apophiscome and make some sense out of this shenanigans puntlanders play with your folks lives as toys.

Ex-Head of Jail Ogaden arrested in Puntland, is now in Jigjiga Prison.

SOMALILANDSTANDARD.COM

Mudug provincial authorities in Puntland on Sunday have reportedly confirmed that police have arrested Ex-head of the notorious “Jail Ogaden” Hassan Ismail Ibrahim “Hassan Dhere”. Mr. Hassan…

Holac   
11 hours ago, Apophis said:

They sold this guy so they and in exchabge they were given Wardheer. We know this. They think they will taste the fruits of the oil in Wardheer. They are dreaming.

Is the new Abtigiis appointed Governor from Puntland tribes?  I wonder if the new Governor has anything to do with the capture of this dabodhilif prison ward?