Saalax

Somaliland region opposition leader Cirro and President Farmaajo to meet after Ramadan

Saalax   

Cirro has a mandate to represent 44% of the voters in Somaliland region although the 2017 elections was marred by fraud voting disputes so the real percentage is higher.

Abdrisaq terra.png

• Like 1

Mudane Cirro - even though I don't really agree with his secessionist aspirations - seems a decent qunyar socod siyaasi in Soomaaliya. Qof macquul ah Soomaalinimadiisa ka cararo ka ma'aha, cuqdadka kama arkeysid hadaladiisa iyo kala fogeynta ummadda Soomaaliyeed. Qof iska hadla ma'aha sida muqalistiyaasha Feysal Dhurwaa iyo Muuse Marqaan.

What is his history, Saalax? Jabhadii SNM muu ku jiri jiray? I don't think so.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

By the way, meesha isbaheysi isbaheysi Waqooyi iyo Koonfur ka bilowdee for ostensibly for doorashooyinka 2020/2021, waa inaa anigana Baydhabo ka dajiyaa the two perennial sore losers - namely the two professors, hebel Samatar iyo ina Galeyr.

Waa in isbaheysi loo sameyaa iyagana inta meel cidla ah mar kale loogu dhaqaaqin. They will be funded by Cumaan ama Kuweyd. happy0009.gif

Imaaraad iyo Qadar kuwa kale jeebkooda ha u buuxiyaan, iyagana Kuweyd iyo Cumaan aadayaan, yaa ugu futo xun.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Mudane Cirro - even though I don't really agree with his secessionist aspirations - seems a decent qunyar socod siyaasi in Soomaaliya. Qof macquul ah Soomaalinimadiisa ka cararo ka ma'aha, cuqdadka kama arkeysid hadaladiisa iyo kala fogeynta ummadda Soomaaliyeed. Qof iska hadla ma'aha sida muqalistiyaasha Feysal Dhurwaa iyo Muuse Marqaan.

What is his history, Saalax? Jabhadii SNM muu ku jiri jiray? I don't think so.

Mudane Cirro doesn't believe in secessionism wa haadi ruunta laga hadlayo, he knows it is not feasible so will try to get the best deal for Somaliland region as a federal state. May kuma jirin SNMta he use to be Somalia Ambassador to Russia.

Somebody who has never spoken a word other than Somaliland for decades, is all of a sudden "turned uionist" after loosing an election.

Such a shift, which I do not think he is doing, is a career killer in politics. If he does what you are stating that he is unionist/unitary, he is done. Will be disrespected both camps.

Saalax   
13 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Marka Cirro used to be Feysal Dhurwaa's boss miyaa? Maadaama Dhurwaa ka ahaa shaqaalo safaaradda Ruushka ku taalay.

I am not sure if Faisal worked with the Somalia embassy in Russia however the two go back to Finland days.

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Holac said:

He is a good man.

Cirro doesn't need to be a unionist at the moment. . He is the future leader of the Somali region. Time is on his side. 

He doesn't need anybody's permission to meet Farmaajo and talk as the leader in waiting. In 2017 before the election he met Farmaajo who had slim chance of winning and discussed about the future. Certainly it was the Cirro clan that started the SNM and started the whole thing, and the time has come for them to come home and finish what they started 40 years ago.

If Ina Kahin and Waraabe met with the head of an irrelevant opposition party mucaraad to the SFG, then Cirro, the head of the largest opposition party in Somaliland, should be able to meet president Farmaajo.😃

1 hour ago, Apophis said:

Ciiro should be careful of meeting this snake called Farmaajo. 

Ciiro is an honourable man. He should not sally his name by meeting or having anything to do with the thief in Villa Somalia.

These are just wishful thinking.  

Like many of Saalaxo's recent posts, they are at best wishful thinking or at worse just plain nonsense fantasy. 

He is in search for a new Daddy. 

@SaalaxAre you reer Oodweyne by chance?

I am great admirer of Mahdi Guled, he's a fine statesman and has carried out his duties as deputy PM rather gracefully. I've seen him lead delegations for official state visits to Saudi Arabia, UAE, India; in this current government this position holds serious weight.

A young educated lad by the name of Baashe Ahmed was appointed Chief justice 

The new Central bank governor recently appointed by RW Kheyre

Northerners are very capable people, I would love for them to gain more prominent positions in the federal government.👍