Haatu

Abtigiis appoints new Governor for Doollo region

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dooloow degma ka tirsan gobolka Liibaan ma'aha miyaa? Ma gobol dhan ayaa Dooloow la dhahaa? Degmo magaceeda lee ku ogaa.

Gobolka Dooloow otherwise known as Wardheer zone. 

gooni   

Doolow iyo doollo

Doolow waa magaalo ku taala dhinaca gedo una qaybsanta labo, doolow somaliya iyo dawlow ismaamulka Ethiopia 

Doollo

Waa gobol ka tirsan ismaamulka Ethiopia xuduudna laleh galgaduud iyo mudug somaaliya, ilaa buuhoodle togdheer sidaan filayo.

Dalmar1   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dooloow degma ka tirsan gobolka Liibaan ma'aha miyaa? Ma gobol dhan ayaa Dooloow la dhahaa? Degmo magaceeda lee ku ogaa.

image.png.f2bb87a0bb9793c86ce6c3a86d04f2b2.png

16 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Somalis protest and oppose everything. 

If there is no valid and visible or openly explainable reason for doing so, then the change is conspiratorial. People do not like change of governors for other reasons than what they can see.

There is no open and clear reason for doing so, therefore must be something else hidden reason.

Holac   

I believe Doollo is a region settled mainly by people with roots in Puntland.

Who is this guy? 

25 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Let me guess: Cabdi Ileey ayaa magacaas ka badalay? 

MMA,

You have become so predictable accusing/blaming Illey for everything under the sun. The change of name happened, because there was status change between district, Awraja, Zone and also some boundary change.

There was nothing conspiratorial. All the names are still there, just status change.

You did not address my accusation. Cabdi Ileey changed the deegaan's name. Yes or no? I don't care about the qashin reasons he changed it for.

For your information, Wardheer was and is a historical name, with many songs sung under this name.

Holac   
15 hours ago, Apophis said:

Lies. It is settled by OGs. Reer puntland waa dadki daaq ku yimid. They were welcomed but now it is time to send them back.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know that. 

Saalax   

It was always called Doollo for a over century. Haven't you guys heard of the famous poem by Cali Dhuux "Doqonkii "0" ahaa, Doollo laga qaadye Loo diid Dannood iyo hadduu, degi lahaa" :D 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3