Jaabir   

Originally posted by raula:

^^^ (maxaad kataqanaa somali adi, laftigaaga baaba liite.kkkk
;):D
leta KATAMBULISHO hadaad wadani tahay
icon_razz.gif
)

JaguarRetic.jpg

Hey Raula.. here is a Somali snake that will surely help you keep your smart a$$ remarks for yourself and definitely keep you off this thread :D:D

Jumatatu   

Ajiibu...jamani nime shanga..! What is with the Arab-boys( darman & Ngonge) with the snakes and Raula... I wonder..? :confused: :confused:

raula   

^^walaalo coz Iam PHOBIC (in particular, they are my worst fears on earth, more that witnessing a hairy-naked guy ran a marathon icon_razz.gif:D )-T'is then for that reason(and because they are aware of it)that they keep threatening me with *****(even the name I swear gives me goosebumps :mad: )

Sniper   

i'm somali becouse of my character.

i'm Somali becouse of my genes.

i'm Somali becouse of my looks.

i'm Somali becouse, my forefathers migrated to Somalia, bleeding and emotionally empty, and they erected their sultanate there to secure future for their children like me, i'm somali becouse my blood is every where in Somalia,.....i'm somali...

THE LAND MAKES ME SOMALI. And God chose there for me...!

Paragon   

'Khaaakh, **draws together a concentrated one, Tuf! :D , haye, ii wad sheekada!'Maxaa la sheegey! Khookh-khookh, uhuhum, waa sidaas, Tuf!

Somali baan ahay smile.gif

FARIID   

how do if one's somali?

just ask them

How do you know you are somali?

now thats a tough one.

ask your mother!

ok seriously there are distinguishing traits that are inherent in somali's.e.g

1) self pride

2)the hair

3)the nose

$) big forehead e.t.c

They will say "dadkaan madow" obliviously to their own colour.

They consider their country to be somewhere out of Africa " African-ka, Adoonta," are words that are utered without hesistation when speaking of their neighbours.

They all listen to al jazeera even though many donot have a clue what they are talking about.

IL CAPO   

i am SOMALI by the grace of God.

i am Somali because of my parents.

i am SOMALI because of the blood in my veins and i don't need no piece of paper nor the tribe name that i inherited from my father to prove that because i am my own man.

i am SOMALI because i am willing to pay 100 camels

as a dowry just to marry your younger sister ;) .

i am SOMALI because i let you visit me in the middle of the night and still be noble enough to let you sleep in my bed while i sleep on the couch.

i am SOMALI because i consider your younger sister

to be worthy of all the camels that i have paid for her because she is a HORSE :D .

i am SOMALI because i got a scar on my forehead "DAQAR" and another one on my shin bone "JOQOFEEY" :D .

i am SOMALI because i know what X.H.K.S stands for

and i can sing "Guulwadoow Siyaad" :D .

i am SOMALI because i grab my crotch whenever i feel like even when i am at down town :D .

i am SOMALI because i dramatize everything i do even when i am asking my friend some change by pulling him into a corner like i was telling him the most secretive piece of story in the whole world.

i am SOMALI because i don't mind you waking me up in the middle of the night and ask me if you could borrow a sugar from me or if i got a cigarette or a lighter :D .

i am SOMALI because my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was a SOMALI :D:D .

Tuujiye   

Waraa sujuu, waxa aa dhahday labada ugu horeeso ma'ahee waxa kaledhan mar danbe yaanan lagaa maqli...meeqo somali aanan daqarneen baa jira, meeqo somali ayaa heesi karta gulwadoo siyaad?

Waraa your somali because U just R..lol..